• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Former WWE Superstar Matt Hardy arrested after brawling with wife

Reflection

is a happier and wiser man
TMZ.com is reporting that
Former WWE champion Matt Hardy was arrested at a motel in Virginia earlier this month ... after allegedly getting into a fight with his wrestler wife ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Hardy has multiple scratch marks all over his face and Sky -- real name Rebecca Hardy -- appears to be sporting a fat lip, black eye and several small cuts on her face.

Law enforcement tells TMZ Sports ... cops raced to the Hampton Inn in Emporia, VA on January 1st around 5:45 AM after someone at the hotel call 911.

During the 911 call, obtained by TMZ Sports, the hotel staffer told the operator ... "A guest just came down here and said somebody's beating the hell out of his wife a girl or something."

When cops arrived to the scene, both Matt and Sky were arrested for assault and battery. They were released on $3,500 bail.

Our sources tell us both Matt and Sky got restraining orders against each other.
Here is the link to the news article; it contains bruised-up photos of both of them http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/29/matt-hardy-arrested-assault-and-battery-reby-sky-mug-shots-brawl/

I realize I may sound like a douchebag for saying this, but I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later... Matt Hardy is mentally pretty unstable, from what I figured over the past few years as a member of the IWC... And when the wife is a wrestler too, you know she isn't just gonna sit there and take it :D Having said that, I hope they manage to reconcile somehow; its sad to see people break up...
What are your opinions?

Edge was clearly getting some.

But seriously the link doesn't give a reason as to why they had a fight with each other. Thing is couples fight, it happens. Sometimes it gets physical and if it does they may injure each other a little bit but it's usually minimal. If both of them are in the wrestling business it's likely a physical altercation was going to be more physical than usual.

In the end they seem to have kissed and made up so it seems it was a small reason as to why they did it.

Betcha he'll say it was a work and the cops didn't buy it sooner or later. Seriously, who would've thought Jeff Hardy would be the more sane of the two? Just when you think Matt was getting out of it he dips right back down. Now jokes of his weight and getting beaten up by his wife will be all over the place.

Betcha he'll say it was a work and the cops didn't buy it sooner or later. Seriously, who would've thought Jeff Hardy would be the more sane of the two? Just when you think Matt was getting out of it he dips right back down. Now jokes of his weight and getting beaten up by his wife will be all over the place.

I always thought Jeff Hardy was the more sane of the two myself, at least he has an outlet, he paints, makes music, he keeps himself busy. His drug habit was easily his biggest issue and made things a lot worse for him, but things definitely turned around for him when his kid came around. I'll admit to still being a fan of Jeff, I enjoyed his time around WWF/E, and my fandom never really died for him, he might of disappointed me, but I can definitely be glad that he's got his head on right and is now able to manage his life without the drugs.

As for Matt Hardy, I think the whole thing with Edge really put things into perspective for people (it really allowed you to see a true side of Matt), Matt Hardy has some serious issues, and as the older brother, I'm not really surprised that Jeff Hardy had some issues, to have a older brother that acts like that, some of that has to rub off on you. But Matt Hardy, everything has gone downhill since the whole Lita thing (which he can say he's over and fine with, but it's obvious he isn't and he never will be), doesn't excuse his actions at all, and the things he's done lately have only reaffirmed this, there was always something about Matt Hardy, I didn't like, while Jeff Hardy seemed like the nicer one to be around, more likeable and probably hell of a lot easier to work, with Matt always seemed the opposite in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back