• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Formal Introduction

Schoolboy-Chris

Occasional Pre-Show
Hello there!

As I’m sure you are aware of I am a new poster on these forums, and I just thought I’d take this opportunity to introduce myself. I have made a couple of posts around the past week or so and I want to thank the established posters who took the time to acknowledge this. It can be daunting trying to make a name for yourself and debate with more experienced posters, and having some veteran’s show their appreciation has really been a source of encouragement.

Looking forward to debating and interacting with everyone here.:)

Schoolboy-Chris

Welcome aboard Chris. You have the makings of a great poster. Your post is legible and you use punctuation and good grammar. Best of luck and happy posting. You have potential.

No he wont. He will forget you in an instant. Dave, on the other hand is a man of the people. Vote Dave.

Thanks everyone that’s much appreciated. I hope to gain respect for the quality of my posts rather than having passable grammar and spelling, I hope that will come in time.

I didn’t mean to get involved in any politics though, maybe I should keep my head down from now on. I don’t even know what the votes are for!:shrug:

Thanks everyone that’s much appreciated. I hope to gain respect for the quality of my posts rather than having passable grammar and spelling, I hope that will come in time.

I didn’t mean to get involved in any politics though, maybe I should keep my head down from now on. I don’t even know what the votes are for!:shrug:

Wrestlezone Singles Tournament

A good rule of thumb... whereever you see the name "The D-Man", you want to click on it and vote for them. I hear he's pretty incredible.

A big deal is being made about your grammar because n00bs, very rarely seem to use good grammar.

Grammar skills are usually a sign that you are going to be a great poster.

I think I’ll wait it out and form my own opinions on everyone if it's all the same to you, I’m sure no one will disappoint.:rolleyes:

Thanks Doc that is really nice of you, I don't know the specifics regarding sigs but I haven't really done anything noteworthy yet if that's what they are meant to express!

A big deal is being made about your grammar because n00bs, very rarely seem to use good grammar.

Grammar skills are usually a sign that you are going to be a great poster.

Is my official position her that of a n00b at the moment then? If so, how long does this usually last?

I appreciate you having faith in me, I will be the best poster that I can.

Is my official position her that of a n00b at the moment then? If so, how long does this usually last?

I appreciate you having faith in me, I will be the best poster that I can.

Unfortunately, yes, your official position here is that of a n00b.

I don't know what others consider to be the ending period of a n00d, but myself, I consider it to be over when you get to 200 posts. That is when you will get the title of Comedy Jobber a.k.a Santino.

Unfortunately, yes, your official position here is that of a n00b.

I don't know what others consider to be the ending period of a n00d, but myself, I consider it to be over when you get to 200 posts. That is when you will get the title of Comedy Jobber a.k.a Santino.

I consider myself a quality rather than quantity type though so maybe you should judge each case on its merits, 200 posts could be accomplished without saying much of note after all.

I don't mind the newguy title anyway, I just hope the hazing isn't too intense.:suspic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back