• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dewey Cox (The poster)

so begins another epic chapter of as WZ turns...

Hahaha Hopefully. Nothing huge has happened in a while... The Coco Era, the E-Wedding, the WZ Tournament, the WZ Posters Tournament... Somthing needs to be done to command attention! (I think that might be the Music tournament, but I know Jack Shit about music, so I'm not really following...)

im not coco i dont even know who he is check my ip thingy or whatever you can do to prove it

I'm solidly convinced it is you, especially NOW. Both you & LeOre are frantic to have us check the IP, knowing its different.

News flash genius, you realize just because you use alternate computers, it doesn't mean you're hiding from us.

How does this newbie know about IP checks?

:lmao: Just because someone's a n00b doesn't mean they're a moron. Most anyone who uses a computer understands how IP addresses determine if you're the same person or not. :p

True that, and I'd just rather ban Coco then give him the attention he craves.

So by this you mean you wanna ban him, THEN continue talking to him on MSN telling him what all of us are saying? :headscratch: Because apparently based off last night's conversation.. I've been blocked and deleted. DIAR & Wes have been the same, and YOU are officially his only friend that he still talks to. :lmao:

How warped is THAT!?

Dewey Cox: If you aren't LeOre, the easiest way to find out would be to have you read his RPs in W.Z.C.W. and tell us what you think of them.

Coco was such a whiny little prick... seriously. The amount of times I wanted to put my hand through my computer and strangle him, urgh I really hope it isn't him we don't need that sort of cunt on the board again.

Coco was such a whiny little prick... seriously. The amount of times I wanted to put my hand through my computer and strangle him, urgh I really hope it isn't him we don't need that sort of cunt on the board again.

dont bottle those feelings up, say what you mean lol

Hahaha If Dewey wants to leave because he's getting attention, isn't that wierd? All Dewey has to do is go back to posting like a regular. I'm sorry I bought all this unwanted attention to you. If you didn't wanna make a big deal out of it, just go someplace else.

And if it is Coco, creating yet another account will only work so long. A person can only have so many computers...

No one called you an Animal Loving Freak. They said Coco was an animal loving freak. Look, if your a different guy, then this is going to make you famous as the guy who was mistaken as Coco. So if it's not Coco, don't worry about it man. Luther Hates Coco, thats no secret, but when he finds out your different people, he'll respect you.

No he won't, but he'll leave ya alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back