• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Formal Introduction

I consider myself a quality rather than quantity type though so maybe you should judge each case on its merits, 200 posts could be accomplished without saying much of note after all.

I don't mind the newguy title anyway, I just hope the hazing isn't too intense.:suspic:

I agree with your quality over quantity assessment. Perhaps you are right.

If you keep posting the way that you are now, there will be no hazing on you. I have a feeling that you are going to be great.

I agree with your quality over quantity assessment. Perhaps you are right.

If you keep posting the way that you are now, there will be no hazing on you. I have a feeling that you are going to be great.

Thanks very much for the kind words, everyone has been making it very easy to settle in so far. If you have a thread or debate and wish to test my mettle don’t hesitate to contact me.

Go to the Cena thread or say something off beat about HBK or 'Taker. I'm sure that I won't be far behind, ready to kick your ass.

Is it just me, or does it make everyone else nervous when someone like "I Am Phenom" is prepping the new blood on this website for issues such as posting etiquitte and respect?

WAZZZUPPP!!! Like videogames and technology? Then head for that section. We got great topics on Media Players, Videogame Characters and we can even teach you how to work emulators. Or how about making your own friggin' 2D Fighter! That sounds awesome, no? Is like deadliest Warrior except its more over-the-top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back