• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleZone Debaters League

TM needs to do D-Man vs. Phoenix, as does Tdigs and Blade. I forget who needs to do yours. Jeez why am I taking over for TM right now? Sorry guys. Back to Earth.

I have to do Phoenix, and I should be done it soon, just gonig over the Stadium

Tdigs said he would do it today. Blade is MIA, as well as Miko. Someone should call Mikos parents, boy has been gone for a while.

A week since the semis have ended. It's time to know who the finalists are, TM, please. 4 guys (D-Man, Phoenix, Gelgarin, and I) worked really hard in the semis and deserve respective 1st and 3rd place matches. EVen if you need to get emergency judges. Go to the board room and get a mod or two to do it.

D-Man is definitely in the final, even without full judge voting you know he's through. And deservedly so.

Phoenix, I guess I had a good week and was on my game. But you're still one of the best debators here. Well deserved in the semi's.

A week since the semis have ended. It's time to know who the finalists are, TM, please. 4 guys (D-Man, Phoenix, Gelgarin, and I) worked really hard in the semis and deserve respective 1st and 3rd place matches. EVen if you need to get emergency judges. Go to the board room and get a mod or two to do it.

I finished judging. Now, start the Sitcoms Tournament and the EOY Poster Awards.

Phoenix, I guess I had a good week and was on my game. But you're still one of the best debators here. Well deserved in the semi's.

Thanks D! I'm sure I'll say that I lost to the Debator's Champion :) *

But it was epic though, as life goes, you win some, you lose some. I could only lose to a great debator.

Just will wait to vote for you in the tournament now...

*No offence IC or Gelgarin

Well, it looks like the two good friends are in the final match up. I thought it would be Phoenix vs. IrishCanadian25, but, D-Man brought his A-game to his match against Phoenix...good job, man. It will be interesting to see who wins it all.

Thanks a lot, TDigs. And thanks to the rest of the judges for their hard work and their votes.

So after many, MANY long weeks of treacherour debates, my goal of facing IC25 has finally been reached. No offense towards anyone else, but there is no one that I'd rather face. And this is not because he's a friend. I honestly believe he's one of the most well-informed, intelligent, articulate, and knowledgable minds on this website. To be the best I'd want to face the best, and he's it.

It's gonna be a war, but I think I'm up for the challenge. Be prepared, my friend, because I'm comin' for ya...

Thanks a lot, TDigs. And thanks to the rest of the judges for their hard work and their votes.

Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah I'm gonna lose Blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah and lose royally Blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah.

It's gonna be a war, but I think I'm up for the challenge. Be prepared, my friend, because I'm comin' for ya...

Ooooookkkkaaayyyyyyy...

TM, D-Man and I are both ready for this. I assume that if the topic is posted today it'll then close on Sunday the 20th? It's the finals, so I assume a bit longer than a week will be given for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back