WrestleZone Debaters League

Feeling much better CHD, thanks brother. That's why I love the fuck outta you... you are the only person that gives a shit that I was on my deathbed with the flu last week.

I"m sure IC cared lol. But yeah, glad you are feeling better bro. Hit me up anytime on facebook or PM me on here if you ever want to chat. Or since we got the Verizon connection, get that texting going, random messages FTW!!!! Eh, maybe. But good luck to you on your debate, same goes to everyone. I got class in a bit, and have to head out. Later bro.

I"m sure IC cared lol. But yeah, glad you are feeling better bro. Hit me up anytime on facebook or PM me on here if you ever want to chat. Or since we got the Verizon connection, get that texting going, random messages FTW!!!! Eh, maybe. But good luck to you on your debate, same goes to everyone. I got class in a bit, and have to head out. Later bro.

Well, IC is a given. The guy checked on me almost everyday. He's seriously not a friend to me... he's a brother. Watched the PPV with him last night. We spend all night talking about all aspects of the business and four hours flew by quicker than anyone could imagine.

Thanks for the good luck, too. I'm gonna need it. Like I said earlier, Phoenix had me backpeddling last time. Thankfully, I never hit a wall. I hope I can pull it off again.

I'd really love for IC to win his debate, as well. Somehow, I can see D-Man vs. IC25 as being a nice ratings gainer for the finals.

Becker, you have that flu that's going around? Seriously, it was almost the death of me last week. I'm still coughing...

My entire job had it, hence the reason why I got it. I'm gonna rep you just for the hell of it because I know what you're going through.

Gelgarin is a fantastic debator, he won't need attacks. I see this being a more sturctured and fact-based debate than our original one. The last time we were debating largely on opinion, and everything I had in that debate was researched. I was truly on his home turf in that one. This debate is more of a neutral site.

If this debate is HALF what our first one was, then I'd like someone to give us a nomination for best rivalry.

Sorry to hear about your health D-Man, I legitimately didn't know about it, some sort of other virus kept me from forum actions to see about caring for the bro-mances of the forums.

So not only do I have to battle Phoenix in the semi-finals, but I'm not too crazy about the subject. And to make matters worse, I can't even choose my side. As usual, I have to battle my way to a win. Good luck, Phoenix.

And just out of curiosity, how is TM determining who chooses sides in these debates?? It seems like I never get to choose...

Should be a great encounter, I did think the subject is much better than the last one we had (no offence TM), just means there's more freedom to go while and eat babies or something. That's what they do right?

PS - You're first again D-Man ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back