• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dewey Cox (The poster)

Derf You there?
Leore Riven im not a WZEr
Leore Riven and I don't want to associate with WZers, so I'm not friending anyone
Derf It's only me thats adding you, and the only other people I have are Becca, Cola (who also got banned) and Will.
Leore Riven i dont talk to none of those ppl. bro
Derf Well why can't you add me to facebook? What does it have to do with them? I never did anything to ya?
Leore Riven Leore Riven
Leore Riven friend me im playing poker on fb now
Derf http://ww**********
Derf Just click me and add me.
Leore Riven u fricking do it...im busy
Derf Dude, why don't you talk to anyone on WZ anymore?
Leore Riven why would I?
Derf Why not? I know some of them were ass's to you, but some of us (like me, and I think Becca) were cool. Do you still talk to her?>
Leore Riven i dont only bc i never see her online no more
Leore Riven u, yea I talk to you, you're cool
Derf Haha Thanks man. sorry I don't talk to you often. I usally only talk to the people I actually know, but once in a while I'll talk to someone else.\
Leore Riven just why do i need to speak to ppl from that site? I was treated like garbage and I have already forgotten about it
Derf yeah, thats true... But the reason I'm talking to you right now is because theres a new user on the site, "Dewey Cocks", and alot of people think it's you. For a while, I though it was you too. And now theres a thread for this guy and everything.
Leore Riven dewey cocks?
Leore Riven why would ppl think it's me?
Leore Riven couldnt an admin just look at isp thing
Derf I'm not sure, but some of the mods have been talking about it
Derf I was talking to Wes a little while ago and he was asking me if I'd spy on ya and what not, but you never did anything to me, so I wasn't gonna do that to you. But just a heads up, if anyone else starts talking to ya, be careful as to what you say, they might think your him and ban some random poster.
Derf The IP thing was different, but they still thinks it's you for some reason.
Leore Riven well bro, it isn't me...and u know what, frankly, i dont care
Derf I just though I'd give you a heads up.
Leore Riven thx
Derf So I hear your in a new e-fed, hows that going for ya?
Leore Riven what do i have anythign to do with dewey cocks tho?
Leore Riven excellente
Leore Riven i'm a champion
Derf Sweet. Our e-def is failing lol, "Enforcer" just made a rare trip to the Bar Room recruiting lol
Leore Riven the hell with that fed and the hell with WZ Forums and most of the ppl on it
Derf You really don't like them do ya?!?!
Leore Riven not that i dont like them...i just dont care about them
Derf Yeah, I suppose... Someone started a Derf for Mod thread, it didn't work.
Leore Riven bro, i don't care. not to be mean, but I just dont give a crap about them...thats how much i have moved on
Derf Yeah, I suppose. And they did treat you like crap, which was mean.
Leore Riven well who cares
Leore Riven there was a time where i loved that place but now i hate it so why go bak
Derf True true... I got banned a few times, I went back, I love it. It's a new home.
Leore Riven yup
Derf Anyways, I'm heading to bed now, so I'll ttyl bye peace
Leore Riven bye

The above post was an MSN convo me and Leorn JUST had about 15 minutes ago. One thing I'd like to say right noiw is that it wasn't Wes I was talking to, it was someone else. I only said Wes cause I figured Leorn was most likely to believe it. AND if anyone finds anything wierd between what I posted here and Dewey, just shout it out. Dewey, if you are Leorne, sorry bout the knife in the back. If it's not you, Leorn never has to know and this might be the popularity boost a n00b like you could use.

I just wanna point out the logical connection in this. Leore claims to have went to bed, roughly 10 minutes ago. Meanwhile, Dewey Cox has also "signed out" recently.

Just saying...

EDIT: If Cox & Coco are one in the same, it'll be found out soon enough because even with seperate IPs, you can still find out through several alternatives.

However, even if they are one in the same. Then I truly feel sorry for Leore. I mean serious, not joking, not making jokes. If the guy has nothing better to do than make multiple accounts just to see if hes still being talked about, or to watch the e-fed, or even just see the everyday events in the bar room.. I feel truly sorry for him, that he can't just move on and let go.

I just wanna point out the logical connection in this. Leore claims to have went to bed, roughly 10 minutes ago. Meanwhile, Dewey Cox has also "signed out" recently.

Just saying...

EDIT: If Cox & Coco are one in the same, it'll be found out soon enough because even with seperate IPs, you can still find out through several alternatives.

However, even if they are one in the same. Then I truly feel sorry for Leore. I mean serious, not joking, not making jokes. If the guy has nothing better to do than make multiple accounts just to see if hes still being talked about, or to watch the e-fed, or even just see the everyday events in the bar room.. I feel truly sorry for him, that he can't just move on and let go.

I agree, as you can see in my last post, with the whole "knife in back" thing. The way I see it, "Dewey" hasn't done anything wrong. Now, I know that creating multiple accounts is wrong, but Coco got treated so badly, it eventually got to the point that even if he wanted to turn it around, it was too late, everyone hatred on him. Maybe an alt account was his only choice. Even if Coco and Dewey are different people, I would have nothing against Coco having an Alt account, just as long as he didn't waste another chance.

Then again, rules are rules, and Coco had more than enough chances...

COCO is still online right now according to facebook

I want to talk to him now I liked that kid

was that farm animal shit actually true though Will?

wait a minute, when i talked to coco all the time he had a dewey cox avatar on his msn, for that film walk hard!, hmmm suspiciouns, suspiciouns

im not coco i dont even know who he is check my ip thingy or whatever you can do to prove it

Ya'Know, an IP adress is easily changed... And you seem to be making a big deal about it, with us chacking it and all... If I wanted to, I could make a new account with a new IP address right now. But I won't cause theres literally no point.

That's a shame... I'll join the Derf fan club SNES<all

Theres a fan club now? Why? What did I do? Expose Coco? It wasn't hard really, the simelarities, the instant knowlage Dewey had upon joining, and the obvious one, The "Dewey Cox" name, which Leorne had for a while on MSN as his pic... It's so blantly obvious, and all we have to do is wait for the kid to accidentaly say somthing that'll bust him for good. The whole "getting Coco" out of a bunch of people saying "co" confuses me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back