• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the Christians

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Yeah I know there's a lot of atheists/Muslims/Jews etc on the board, don't bother coming in here and attempting to have a go, a bit of respect once in a while.

Today is good Friday, the day we remember Jesus' death. I for one am not the sort of guy to push religion down peoples throats, however today I would just like to take the opportunity to say a big thank you to Jesus. :)

Yeah I know there's a lot of atheists/Muslims/Jews etc on the board, don't bother coming in here and attempting to have a go, a bit of respect once in a while.

Today is good Friday, the day we remember Jesus' death. I for one am not the sort of guy to push religion down peoples throats, however today I would just like to take the opportunity to say a big thank you to Jesus. :)

Why would Muslims have ago?, its a good thiing to have respect for other religions, he also died for everyones sins on good friday

See that why I like Deexter, a bit of respect hasn't hurt anyone.

I got the warning Lee, sorry man, just the comparisons of Punk are funny, but in all seriousness, i personally do not believe in religion but i respect the people that have a some type of religious belief.

Lets not forget.....

BlackJesusMontagecBarzoniARTCOM1005.jpg

Seeing as how Jews, Muslims, and Christians all worship the same God, the only people you'd have to worry about are the crazy Atheists. We don't have those around, do we? :suspic:

Oh yeah, and have fun with the Jesus stuff guys.

Christian or not, you have to admire the fact that this day celebrates a man who died for what he believed in.

If you believe he existed in the first place Tasty. Not saying he didn't so nobody flip a bitch, just saying that plenty of people don't believe that the person known as Jesus Christ never existed at all. Or at least who we've come to know as Jesus.

All jokes aside, I believe the man Jesus of Nazareth existed and I'm pretty sure most historians do as well. Whether he was the son of God or not is debatable, but what he did for his beliefs is very admirable and he gave people faith that they never had before.

Yay for Jesus' message of peace and love to everyone around the world.

Peace and love to all. :)

The old addage is that there's more historical evidence about the life of Jesus of Nazareth than there is about Julius Ceasar. I'm not sure that's true, but the existence of a holy man called Jesus who was crucified by the Romans is as certain as any other historical fact from the epoch.

Wikipedia said:
One of the facts considered by historians to be practically beyond dispute is that Jesus was executed on the orders of the Roman prefect Pontius Pilate.

All jokes aside, I believe the man Jesus of Nazareth existed and I'm pretty sure most historians do as well. Whether he was the son of God or not is debatable, but what he did for his beliefs is very admirable and he gave people faith that they never had before.

....................................Get out of my head.

Speaking of Christianity, go to my thread in the CL.

He was a guy that could hang with anyone, from thieves to prostitues, to the misfortunate, he treated everyone equal, Its something that us as human beings need to come back to and embrace, weve gotten soo consumed with status these days and being superior to one another, weather its gadgets, clothes or money.

I for one believe such a great person existed and that weather he was the son of god or a prophet at least he made it his lifes work to break down the divides of culture and status and just embraced people :).

Heres to jesus.

Jesus of Nazareth most certainly did exist. There are too many sources from the period, Christian, Jewish or otherwise for him to be completely made up.

He was born during the reign of King Herod, who died in 4BCE and died during the prefecture of Pontius Pilate which lasted from 26CE to 36CE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back