• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CCS's thoughts about religions: requested by TM

You didn't even mention Hinduism...the third largest religion and often called the "oldest major religious tradition." Disgraceful.

Reactions: OIL
I don't know anything about the actual Hindu religion. But I know that most of the followers of Hinduism are very nice and peacefull people.

_4621-Personal-Computer.jpg

I don't know anything about the actual Hindu religion. But I know that most of the followers of Hinduism are very nice and peacefull people.

A lot of people are nice and peaceful lol.

I live in the 2nd most Hindu populated place in the country. You know a lot of them celebrate Christmas and aren't even Christian. :p

Flames Out
Dragon

All Canadians are beer drinking, moose hunting, hockey playing, beaver loving, bearded, flannel wearing, maple syrup guzzling, Ski-doo driving, igloo building, liberal sons of bitches.

I'm really beginning to wonder whether CCS is in fact some evil mastermind just toying with us.

Because if the level of stupidity he shows every day on the forums actually exists somewhere in the world, then my hope for the human race is going to go right out the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back