• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is Your Favourite Topic?

very nice DS. nothing groundbreaking for me to add to my repetoir, cus I would say that stuff anyways (and do) still very very good. Religion is a crutch?? so is science. biznitches.

very nice DS. nothing groundbreaking for me to add to my repetoir, cus I would say that stuff anyways (and do) still very very good. Religion is a crutch?? so is science. biznitches.

Do you know what I heard someone say in response to myself saying that 'it could be said that religious people are more content with their own lives, considering that they aren't out to prove others wrong, and believe that better things are awaiting them after this life'?

"Then that means that these people lose life preservation instincts because they have no fear to die".

I mean, this person has basically said that religious people are carefree in regards to safety and couldn't give a shit if they die, because they believe in certain afterlives. I'll let you decide on the idiocy of that comment.

I suppose after every single comeback from his was pointed out to be either ignorant or hypocritical, he was scratching the bottom of the barrel for something to say.

whats hilarious about the statement YOU just made, is it describes me almost absolutely perfectly.

but im defiantely fairly extreme to that regard. in general, thats pretty stupid lol

whats hilarious about the statement YOU just made, is it describes me almost absolutely perfectly.

but im defiantely fairly extreme to that regard. in general, thats pretty stupid lol

My real problem with what the guy said though, was that he was stereotyping every single person that believes in an afterlife, as a careless person who doesn't value this life.

But, there's always going to be the crazy people like you out there. :)

The blowjob thread became one of the most active bar threads in history...so you know...that is everyone's favorite topic.

People being religious doesn't bother me, why should it when I don't know any freaks like that. It's the ***** who knock on my door and try and convert me that I want to kill.

Never understood those folks. Nothing that anyone TRULY seriously belived in the history or earth, were they forced to, or convinced to. You just DO. What a silly way to go about things.

If there's a hell I'm going anyway. I cheat, tax wise.

that's not good

IRS.jpg

Never understood those folks. Nothing that anyone TRULY seriously belived in the history or earth, were they forced to, or convinced to. You just DO. What a silly way to go about things.

Like most things in life I don't give a shit if it doesn't effect me. And even if it does effect me I'll carry on like I don't care, probably because I don't.

If I wanted to find God I'd start by reading a bible, then I'd visit a church. I certainly wouldn't start off by giving some of his minions a donation.

God doesnt need your money Jake.

I mean he is GOD after all. thats what you should tell those people

Fucking right. I think my bible beating brother and his wife are in a cult. They call it church, but they're obsessed. They give thousands of dollars a year to this "church" but they can't afford cable. Craziness.

Fucking right. I think my bible beating brother and his wife are in a cult. They call it church, but they're obsessed. They give thousands of dollars a year to this "church" but they can't afford cable. Craziness.

been there, done that. Got out.

One day he'll just wake up and go WTF and just leave. That's what happened with me anyways.

I don't debate it as much as i should but I enjoy Old Shool Wrestling so I will debate that with anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back