Favourite posters.

Tim, Brian, Sparky, Becca, ED, IC, Ms. TM Canada is in there somewhere, Monkey, FTS, KB, Showtime, and others. I like talking to a lot

Jake, Spawn, Murfish, RCK, CCS, Denny Crane/Milenko, Luther, Will, NSL, jmt225, and Uncle Sam. Occasionally, I also like to banter with HBK-aholic, Shango, and Monkey.

Monkey (even though he's a skank), KB, Will, M_F (such a sweetie! I should ask him his real name lol), and Sly. TM's a nice guy too. Oh and Jammy (jazwaz or however you spell her username), even if she rarely posts here, she's my best friend (yes you can make those over the internet), so I have to include her.

I like a whole lot of people, but those stick out the most. :)

Flames Out
Dragon

Aww thanks ED! Your such a nice person. And my "real" name is Justin, but that would just get confusing with the person above me, so M_F is fine with me :)

People typically only know two other people/things with the same name, and one is the bases of most sects of Christianity

I'm going to have to go with Hayek, Justin, IC, TM, Dragon, Wes, and basically anyone else who posts in the NHL thread. Outside of that thread... Read the above...

TM, and 48.7 after his heel turn comes full circle. Becca is a nice girl. KB's funny, NorCal entertains me.

And Gunnz 187 is a bad motherfucker. Justin makes me laugh too. Richard is underrated, he needs to post more. All of my royal court from the Kung Fu Naki Fab Crub. And FLUK is awesome.

I like all of you though.

TM, and 48.7 after his heel turn comes full circle. Becca is a nice girl. KB's funny, NorCal entertains me.

And Gunnz 187 is a bad motherfucker. Justin makes me laugh too. Richard is underrated, he needs to post more. All of my royal court from the Kung Fu Naki Fab Crub. And FLUK is awesome.

I like all of you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back