Favourite posters.

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
Not talking about the best poster's. Just the ones you like interacting with the most.

for me it would have to be
Monkey, FLUK, Will, Polley, Rusty, KB, NorCal and TM. and IC but i havent had a chance to talk to him in ages.

Your turn.

FLUK, Ricky, NorCal, Sparky, Becca, IC25, Shockmaster, Luther, Sam, Will, Harthan, KB, Jake and a few others I cant think of.

Well i like talking to Tim and Richard. KB is cool in OCW. Same as Rusty. TM is cool just all round.

48.7 is awesome and I love Lee.

And I like speakign to Norcal and like trying to beat Will in a debate ( a failed again last night).

A lot of love for Lee...which is nice.

I've actually had good interactions with most people so I'm not gonna draw a list up.

[QUOTE="Rowdy" Monkey Piper;798421]Who is Will and why do you like talking to him?

I've got my eye on you...:lsabre:[/QUOTE]

Oh, you know, he's that one guy you were talking to just a little bit ago on msn. :p

It might not be a good idea for your eye to be on me, Will might get upset. :lmao:

[QUOTE="Rowdy" Monkey Piper;798464]Its ok Erin. Me and Will have talked. We set a date for a threesome. You're invited of course.[/QUOTE]

Well, if he's having a threesome, I BETTER be invited. Or else I would have to hurt him. The threesome CAN'T include another chick.

NorCal is probably my favorite guy to talk to.

Monkey, IC, and KB as well.

Probably forgetting multiple people.

Well, if he's having a threesome, I BETTER be invited. Or else I would have to hurt him. The threesome CAN'T include another chick.

goodgrief.jpg

[QUOTE="Rowdy" Monkey Piper;798499]I was tlaking about filming me, will, and KB. You're invited to film.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so! You can wish though:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back