• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favourite American Football Team?

Daniel

Of Ace Stevens fame.
OK, I don't know a lot about sport. I used to be a huge football (soccer) fan (Sheffield Wednesday, since you ask). However, I now find it both boring and annoying in equal measure and the only sport I actually follow is golf.

I'm trying to get into American football and I need a team to support. So I thought of a simple question: which team do you follow?

The Green Bay Packers.

Green-Bay-Packers.jpg

^this.

The Jets may be the most entertaining team to watch, oh newcomer to American Football, but they are (BY FAR) the most polarizing. The Head Coach is an excellent coach (both in motivating and in X's and O's) who has a never-ending mouth, that is beloved by fans, and hated by most non-fans (oh, he also has a foot fetish). They have a very good young team that looks to be on the rise, after being a top-4 team in consecutive years.

With the Jets, you're sure to be entertained not just on Game Day, but throughout the rest of the week as well. Other teams cannot say that.

My friend plays the game and is a Jets fan. I may go with them. Or the Pittsburgh Steelers as Pittsburgh is twinned with Sheffield. Decisions, decisions...

My friend plays the game and is a Jets fan. I may go with them. Or the Pittsburgh Steelers as Pittsburgh is twinned with Sheffield. Decisions, decisions...
you don't want to be a frontrunner bandwagoner. You'd be that if you went with the Steelers.

Oh, and the Steelers Quarterback is a rapist. At least the kinky stuff the Jets coach does is consensual between him and his wife.

You a Lions fan? I almost did a franchise with them on Madden, I was gonna use a 99 overall QB (Created) and take them to their first Superbowl.

I decided to go with Arizona though, I like their colors better. Detroit will be next though. Poor Matt Stafford though, when I get to Detroit, he'll either be traded, or he'll be a backup. :shrug:

Inspires me to do something.

Patriots- X
Jets- Stormtrooper
Bills- Lama
Dolphins- ?

Ravens- ?
Steelers- Sully
Browns- ?
Bengals- Shocky

Titans- ?
Texans- ?
Colts- Indyjon
Jaguars- Bearded

Broncos- Angel
Chargers- SSC
Chiefs- SNS
Raiders- Moon Knight

Eagles- The_Mission
Giants- Fred
Cowboys- KB
Redskins- tdigle

Bears- CH David
Lions- Big Sexy
Packers- IC
Vikings- Ty Burna

Buccaneers- ?
Saints- JMT
Panthers- Will
Falcons- The Holy One

49ers- Norcal
Rams- Blue Cardinal
Seahawks-?
Cardinals-?

I'm right with Ty, Vikings all the way.

And doesn't Norcal like the Niners? Figured that would help you with your list LJL.

48.7 (or was it 48/7 idr) he is a Seahawks fan if I'm not mistaken and Thesaurus is a Titans fan. Pretty sure FTS was also a Texans fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back