• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

American Football Recomdations?

5. While they haven't made the playoffs in a few years, they are a contender to do so this year and as such it's a good time to get on the bandwagon before it fills up.

:lmao::lmao: Because bandwagons have a limit. I know you were just trying to promote your team, but any sports fan would laugh at this.

Packer fans are not annoying:suspic:

I would beg to differ.

Not you of course, you're actually extremely mellow and we have a great friendly rivalry. But I know plentyof others just in my area alone that deserve a crack in the jaw for how obnoxious they are.

Steelers fans? Fuck they're worse. I was watching the game at a bar one day, and Steelers fans have their own special corner reserved for them, they walked in with a big ass flag that they folded and held like it was the US Flag and acted like they were better than everyone else there. I've never had such disdain for a group of fans in my life.

Have I mentioned our quarterback still uses a flip phone and is a huge fan of Settlers of Catan? Can't go wrong there.

YouTube Bills fans tailgating.

So much wrong goes on before and during their games. Chokeslamming women through tables, inebriation beyond belief, fingering assholes to conceivable stay warm at the half.

I'm not saying become a Bills fan. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I'm just saying despite the team sucking balls, the fans may get filmed sucking balls behind a dumpster at any point before, during or after a game.

So there is that.

I don't think anyone suggested them but I think I'm settling on The Vikings. I managed to catch their game against Green Bay and thought it was a terrific game. It was tense, full of drama and really entertaining. I'm not sure how good they are but I know they've started the season well.

I don't think anyone suggested them but I think I'm settling on The Vikings. I managed to catch their game against Green Bay and thought it was a terrific game. It was tense, full of drama and really entertaining. I'm not sure how good they are but I know they've started the season well.

Vikings are cool. Would be a real shame if they lost their running back in Adrian Peterson for the season. Enjoy the Bradford train (their quarterback). Of course he would of done well today just to stick it to the shit I was talking about him last week, but it's going to be an interesting ride this season no doubt.

Welcome brother!

I did mention them earlier but be prepared for heart ache at some point with this team.

Not a bad choice after lasts nights game. It had me on the edge of my seat until the end which makes for a very fun time.

Welcome brother!

I did mention them earlier but be prepared for heart ache at some point with this team.

Yep, you did. I see that now. Looking forward to the highs and lows already, brother! :lmao:

Follow the Titans.

You can get your hopes up in the first half and then get them shattered in the second half.

You can long for the days of 1999 when they lost the Super Bowl by one yard.

Plus their uniforms are pretty nifty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back