Favorite and Least Favorite Staff Member

Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra

Kinda Sorta Old School
Simple question.

Favorite is Slyfox696 because he's from my state and one of the smartest people here.

Least favorite is Lariat because he is a Cubs fan.

They all seem to do their jobs very well despite what some think, but I wouldn't know the inner workings of the website and infractions and such, so I have nothing to go off of except what I see.

My favorite is X. His posts never cease to entertain me and he is an exceedingly likable guy. Sly's up there too.

:whatthe: Odd.. .. I don't recall making this thread. :icon_confused: :confused:

So, when you ask about Least Favorite.. does it have to be, just one? Do ties count? I'm curious :shrug: not for any main reason though. :suspic: Just curious. :theyareontome:

Could ass kissing not have been done in the bar room?

And the answer for favorite is X because honestly he's one of the only completely honest people here. Least favorite is Tdigle because I still think the guy is a fucking tool. I'm sure he feels likewise.

Could ass kissing not have been done in the bar room?

And the answer for favorite is X because honestly he's one of the only completely honest people here. Least favorite is Tdigle because I still think the guy is a fucking tool. I'm sure he feels likewise.

I thought we squashed this shit? I guess not, and that's fine by me.

Don't you have some more crying to do over a girl that was fucking some other guy while she was still with you?

Neh. I'm all cried out thanks. Don't you have someones opinions to go shit on, even though you said you liked Cobra Starship? Yeah, act like your fucking opinion matters more than anybody elses here whether it be movies or anything else.

Honestly I said you were my least favorite staff member because, well you are, but also because the cage needs a good argument. We can totally do this if you want.

Neh. I'm all cried out thanks. Don't you have someones opinions to go shit on, even though you said you liked Cobra Starship? Yeah, act like your fucking opinion matters more than anybody elses here whether it be movies or anything else.

Honestly I said you were my least favorite staff member because, well you are, but also because the cage needs a good argument. We can totally do this if you want.

Do what? You want to fuck with me for no other reason than just to fuck with me?

Do what you got to do, man. I might respond if I feel like it. Good luck with trying to find anything remotely embarrassing or shameful about me; I'm positive your batty boy TM tried to surveil me, like he does with everyone here, but, I'm also positive he had no luck.

Becca, cause she has teh boobz lol.

But seriously i don't really have a favourite , and the only mod i wasn't a fan of has left the forum. But everyone does a pretty good job, so no complaints. This thread is kind of a waste, cause its either gonna become a giant circle wank, or a hateful flame war.

Where was the thread about 6 months ago?

right now I really don't give much of a shit anymore, I've come to the conclusion that the more I dislike someone on the staff the longer they seem to stick around, and the more I like someone the shorter the mod run (Will & Derf seem to be the exceptions to this, hated Derf, and thankfully he stepped down fairly quickly, like Will and he was a mod for fucking ever it seemed)

Where was the thread about 6 months ago?

right now I really don't give much of a shit anymore, I've come to the conclusion that the more I dislike someone on the staff the longer they seem to stick around, and the more I like someone the shorter the mod run (Will & Derf seem to be the exceptions to this, hated Derf, and thankfully he stepped down fairly quickly, like Will and he was a mod for fucking ever it seemed)

Aw and I thought you liked me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back