Fascination With Forum Members?

I only think I'm great because that's what everyone has told me over the past couple of days.

If everyone else feels like I'm great, who am I to disagree?

So if everyone told you that you sucked donkey cock, you wouldn't disagree with that right?

;)

all 3 of my jerseys are ready to go...home, away, and old school home which is the gore one...lol

gots me a home gore. I want a white and an old school, but I want Willis to be the old school, but I already have a red one. so waiting for some one to step up

I mean that most people on here seem alright, lol. I can't say I know anyone on here enough that I dislike them, I've been on here for what, a couple of days.

Ah, I see. My advice. Post. Chat. Get to know people. Don't give out rep until you have alot more posts. Otherwise it will be gray. And nobody likes gray rep. Well cept Klunder. He ****es for it.

I really am gonna try and watch that at a bar with a friend who is a Cowboys fan......best place to watch any sport when theres a bunch of drunk ppl around...also could be the worst place to watch sports at the same time....lol

Ah, I see. My advice. Post. Chat. Get to know people. Don't give out rep until you have alot more posts. Otherwise it will be gray. And nobody likes gray rep. Well cept Klunder. He ****es for it.

I've got much easier advice. Constantly point out that you're a girl. You'll end up with a full 12 bars of green rep by October.

I've got much easier advice. Constantly point out that you're a girl. You'll end up with a full 12 bars of green rep by October.

Oh, god, why in the HELL did they take you off of Salt Peter? Stop it with the horny net teenager thing. It's been done to death. God, you make me SICK!

jk :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back