Fascination With Forum Members?

And IIIIII myself have addressed this.
Well, if the mighty Mighty NorCal has already addressed it, who are we to ask the question? Who's got the big ego now?

On a side note, your forum handle sucks, because saying "mighty Mighty" just doesn't sound as cool.

Well, if the mighty Mighty NorCal has already addressed it, who are we to ask the question? Who's got the big ego now?

On a side note, your forum handle sucks, because saying "mighty Mighty" just doesn't sound as cool.

doesnt matter that IIII said it. Just matters that the definitive, rather sattirical answer was given.

and we al know I have the biggest ego on here anyhow. u better hush your little mouth. i AM A MOD. bow to me little man. you arent even on an echelon worthy of conversing with me

doesnt matter that IIII said it. Just matters that the definitive, rather sattirical answer was given.

and we al know I have the biggest ego on here anyhow. u better hush your little mouth. i AM A MOD. bow to me little man. you arent even on an echelon worthy of conversing with me
What does Echelon have to do with this conversation? Isn't he a mod too?

I was just showing you I can answer with "no" when you totally insult me and are absolutely begging for me to say something back, when just saying the word "no" is totally impractical and no person ever would say it ever.

;)

:lol: And yet when accused of being self centered, you say it's only our impression of you?
I only think I'm great because that's what everyone has told me over the past couple of days.

If everyone else feels like I'm great, who am I to disagree?

come on guys u r gonna scare the new poster away...lol NORCAL, the season is 3 weeks away!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back