Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
I am looking to start a Dynasty / "Hard keeper" league. I already have 5 or 6 participants, I need 6 more. The MAJOR crux of the issue, is if we are going to make this happen this year, we need to draft monday night.

Understand that A Dynasty league is much different and more in depth than your average league.

You draft your initial team, and keep them, year to year. Our rosters are 30 players deep. This will include individual defensive players, one DL, one LB, and one DB.

Every off-season, you can designate 15 players you "keep" and 15 players will then be released back into the draft pool. Our yearly draft pool will be comprised of everyones released players, and the newest rookie class.

I have set up the scoring so that defensive players will have major impact, and the scoring is spread out very fairly, and made to mimmick the current climate of the league.

I want this to work, but at the same time, you need to have major chops at this sort of thing, and know what you are doing. Its an experts league of sorts.

Also, obviously, you need to not plan on having a life in the forseeable future. I am sure I can find sub-ins to take over teams for people who cant be reliable from year to year, but obviously, it would be more fun for everyone if people could stick with it year to year. (This is less than a commitment than it seems....Do you play fantasy football every year? Yea? Then you can do this)

So. Come one come all, who wants to be involved. Rememeber....for this to happen, we draft monday night, at 8pm ET

This sounds really cool. If it's just for fun I'd be up for doing a third league. For offensive positions how many do we start?

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, and one RB/WR/TE flex. Defense is 1 DL, 1 LB, 1 DB, and one defensive flex.

And yea, just for fun at this juncture.

This sounds really cool. If it's just for fun I'd be up for doing a third league. For offensive positions how many do we start?

High roller's version. First year's free, second year it's $2000 dues for each team. Winner take all.

I've never done a dynasty league, but it is always something I've wanted to get my feet wet in. Monday would be perfect for me actually as that is my only day off usually. Plus fantasy football is awesome. I can dig. It's been a rough year for me fantasy wise, maybe this will turn my season around.

I'm down, but in all honesty the draft time will be a little complicated for me. I'll be able to draft for like, an hour before having to get myself off to work. Where I'd most likely have to autodraft. Would that be a problem?

LOL. Its up to YOU if thatll be a problem. haha. You have some decent FF experience? I cant overstate enough that everyone coming to this table knows what they are doing.

I have enough FF experience to know that by the time I need to leave for work the Autopick system is going to bend me over a barrel.

You should have your starters mostly picked by then. Though thats only a small percentge of how this will work. But hey, there will be room for rebuilding in the offseason if it goes shitty.

I've played FF for 4 years straight, and thoroughly enjoy every second of it. I'm in, assuming the draft will be late in the evening?

You can count me in. I've been doing these things about eight years now. Usually can handle running four to five teams. This would be five. I pm'd you with my e-mail.

I'm very interested in this. I've played in a keeper league for about 3 years, and I love them. I also lose the idea of the defensive positions, so it all should be fun. I'll send you my email now.

Apparently, and very confusingly, NFL registration has ended.....despite it allowing me to set our draft for monday.

However, Yahoo shall allow it. So we will take our buisness there.

Stay tuned, ill send out new everything

Nevermind. No keeper options. Well. Fuck.

Ill see if I can figure something out. If anything, glad to see an interested crew.

Fucking NFL.com :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back