Evan Bourne Suspended

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
It was announced this morning on WWE.com.

I swear these guys violate this on purpose just to get a vacation.

It's either gonna be Barrett and Rhodes or Zig and Swag taking over the straps. Awesome Truth are too busy with Rock and Cena but I wonder how they're gonna write Evan off TV. I'm guessing a kayfabe injury would do the trick. VINTAGE WWE!

This is like the 5th or 6th suspension this year...

Either the wellness policy is too strict or the guys are getting too lax

This is the 5th or 6th suspension this year...

Either the wellness policy is too strict or the guys are getting too lax.

Tisk tisk, bad bad Bourne.
Welp, the best choice now would be to take the B and the M outta Air Boom and add a W!!!!! AIRWOO.

No but seriously. Have Swagg take out Bourn back stage. Then let Swaggs n Ziggy get a handicap victory over Kofi. After that they challenge challenge for the tag titles again at SS. Johnny Ace comes out and allows Kofi to choose. Kofi says no, and says he will do it for both him and Evan. Kofi then faces Dolph ( with Swagger and Vickie) and loses (distraction then the Zig-Zag). Post match beatdown. Kofi gives in and chooses Ryder (or Mason, I hope not Mason). Teddy Long gets involved and inputs the fact that Ziggler won't compete in 2 matches for 2 titles, but 1 match for 2 titles. Ryder Pins Ziggler at the PPV.

I just hope they don't pick Mason Ryan :l

They won't have time to do much with the tag team titles before Survivor Series if Bourne is suspended immediately. I could easily see WWE put him back on the shelf and replace him with Mason Ryan or even Zack Ryder. They can fabricate an injury, and have either of these guys step right into Bourne's shoes, and if it goes smoothly, it's back to suspended animation for Bourne, back to the bottom of the pile again.

What's the situation with Justin Gabriel these days? With Slater out as well, Gabriel could easily replace Bourne as well, and he's more of a high flier than the other two guys. Simple solution. Kingston and Gabriel as Air Boom version 2.0. and Slater and Bourne as jobbers to the stars for a lengthy period of time upon their returns.

I would really love ot see what substances are in violation of the WWE's wellness violation. I find it hard to beleive Bourne is doing anything really hardcore, or something not over the counter.

I would really love ot see what substances are in violation of the WWE's wellness violation. I find it hard to beleive Bourne is doing anything really hardcore, or something not over the counter.

Does nobody use google these days? Here's the list.

http://corporate.wwe.com/company/abuse_policy.jsp#4

Chances are Bourne is in pain (he's a wrestler who wrestles a style that's likely to get him hurt) and took some opiate painkiller which came up in his piss and Joe Maroon decided that it wasn't clinically appropriate so he's been suspended. end of story on that one.

Wow... that BLOWS! Air Boom is one of my favorite things about the WWE right now, and I was really looking forward to seeing them live and in action.

So now will they lose the belt or just not defend them for a month and a half like Ziggler did for no reason?

Didn't WWE recently prohibit a weed substitute? That's when all the suspensions started happening. Maybe that what go Evan got?

I've actually been really warming up to Air Boom. They always have exciting matches and it's nice to see real tag teams again.

I'll be disappointed with anything less than the resurrection of Kofi Kingston and Zack Ryder as a team. There's a sentence I never thought I'd say.

Didn't WWE recently prohibit a weed substitute? That's when all the suspensions started happening. Maybe that what go Evan got?

Yes, they recently added "synthetic cannabis" to their list. Now while smoking some real herb from time to time isn't bad for you, this synthetic stuff is dangerous. The chemicals used in it are 5x as potent as THC, and prolonged use can cause paranoia, seizures, increased aggression, black-outs, and the list goes on. It's already been banned in several states, most of Europe, and some of the chemicals used in it have been put in the same classification as Heroin and Meth. It's hard to truly "ban" this stuff, though. They can only ban the chemicals, not the product itself. So as long as the manufacturers keep changing the chemical composition, they can keep selling it, and our beloved Superstars will keep smoking it, because it doesn't show up on standard drug tests like Marijuana does.

Needless to say, these aren't the kind of side effects you want your stars to be working with.

Cool copypasta from Wikipedia, bro. The only complaints I heard about the fake stuff were headaches and slight nausea.

Yeah, the guys who initially came up with the synthetic weed said that they have no freaking clue what the dangers to humans are (they've never tested in humans), especially in the long term.

Damn shame. First suspension in a long time I'm actually really disappointed about. Hopefully this doesn't ruin him long term, hopefully he and Kofi reprise the tag team when he gets back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back