Sin Cara vs. Evan Bourne: An Opportunity for the WWE

as long as they don't wrestle under that ridiculous blue and gold light, I'd be fine.. it's hard to take his matches seriously anymore when they dim those lights.

As soon as the lights dim you know he's going to win

Oh you know I'm sure the match will be like 4 minutes long and not elevate either ones career so they have enough time for Cena & Miz to chat in the middle of the ring about what they did over the weekend :shrug:

Oh yeah good point a few posts up why do they leave Sin Caras weird lighting on for the whole match? Makes no sense...

As excited as I' am to see these 2 in the ring, as I' am to see sin cara with justin gabriel and rey and tyson kidd etc., i think they will fuck up the match with a mason ryan run in. If not I hope these two do tell a story in the ring cause we all know they cant do it on the mic.

I think that this is almost a dream match and I can't wait to see it...
They can steal the show and be contestants to "Match of the Year" if they let them.

I've seen some pretty awesome things from Matt Sydal (Evan Bourne) and Mistico (Sin Cara), I want a 10 minute match at least, I'm pretty sure that Sin Cara is going to win, however Evan needs to look strong to climb the stairs towards the upper-midcard level.
I think that they are very excited as well for the match, so I think that the botches will not be a problem, both work very well in the air so they know what they have to do.
Also I want to see Evan Bourne selling a Crossbody from Sin Cara!

I think that this match is going to have a lot of reversals, just to make clear that Evan Bourne is as good as Sin Cara, looking forward to RAW!

I'd love to see Sin Cara vs Evan Bourne start off Raw with an exciting high flying match that lasts about 8-10 minutes. It is a style that has not been seen in the WWE for quite some time after Rey Mysterio got bogged down by injuries.

The match might be a bit botchy but it will also get the crowd excited and pumped up for the rest of the show in the manner in which a cruiserweight match would get the crowd pumped up for the rest of the show in WCW.

I don't think that this match would make a great deal of difference to the careers of either men but it would be nice if they put on a show.

it was a good match for being as short as it was i enjoyed it, as for the botches it is to be expected when you guys cant communicate in the ring

i am disappointed in the match due to the 5 mins it took. it should have been a longer match and for what it was, it was a great little match that had the fans attention the whole time with great reaction. the only real botch i saw was the sitdown dropkick by bourne and im not sure whose fault that was

i am disappointed in the match due to the 5 mins it took. it should have been a longer match and for what it was, it was a great little match that had the fans attention the whole time with great reaction. the only real botch i saw was the sitdown dropkick by bourne and im not sure whose fault that was

Was that actually a botch?I saw Kofi do something similar against Ziggler last week i think.

It was a good match in general.I enjoyed it.I wouldve liked Bourne to win to give him some momentum heading in MITB but then again Caras probally in the SD MITB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back