Plans for Christian, Evan Bourne & Big E. Langston

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
As with the WHC situation, F4WOnline.com is reporting some updated information regarding Christian & Evan Bourne. As of now, the only new information for Christian is that he's expected to return to action sometime soon following the Extreme Rules ppv.

Evan Bourne is still said to be a little ways off from returning. Although he's healed up from the broken foot that put him on the shelf, he's got issues with ring rust that he's working through. He had a match a little while back down in NXT and, based on the match, it was decided that he wasn't ready. There's also talk of teaming Bourne up with Sin Cara upon his return.

As for Dolph Ziggler's heavy Big E. Langston, it's looking like he MIGHT be turning face. It looks as though Big E. is scheduled to feud with Mark Henry, which is expected to culminate at SummerSlam, possibly in some type of strongman competition.

As far as Christian goes, I don't see him going back to the main event scene. As of right now, having him in the tag team picture and/or helping to restore some luster back to the mid-card title scene is a good use for him, in my opinion.

I like the idea of Bourne & Sin Cara as a tag team. I don't see think either of them is going to really be a singles force and, if nothing else, their speed & high flying style could be entertaining to watch in matches. A potential problem, however, is that Sin Cara seems to be getting injured fairly frequently.

Having Langston feud with Mark Henry probably won't result in any match of the year contenders. But it does make sense when you look at their background in powerlifting. Langston is much younger, faster and more athletic than Mark Henry; so the matches could be solid as long as they're kept relatively short.

Evan Bourne and Sin Cara...could be awesome, could be bust.

I m actually excited with the Big E vs Henry news and it goes to show how well WWE has pushed Henry for the last 2 years that now I look at him as a man who brings the 'big match feel'. E vs Henry pretty much writes itself given their background and having seen some of E's work in NXT and WWE, I think he can wrestle a good fast paced strongman match. If there is a match at SSlam, I am sold.

Christian would be a great candidate to insert in to a feud with Wade Barrett for the IC Title. I'm not sure we will ever see Christian back at main event or world title contention levels, but he's probably the best person on the roster to carry a great IC Title feud. He doesn't have to win the belt, but Christian is some one fans pay attention to, and it would help bring attention to Wade Barrett, something WWE sorely needs to do.

Until the Ryback heel turn, I was against the idea of Langston making the babyface turn, but now it would be a logical move. The bodyguard lackey always turns, and as much as it's nice to see Ziggler the center of a small stable, he'd be much better positioned on his own, getting his own heat and establishing himself even more so as a dominant individual. A feud with Mark Henry could be interesting, as Langston has some legit skill in the ring. Finding a way to get him over with the fans beyond the babyface turn on Ziggler could be tough though.

As for Bourne, it's probably in his best interest to be thrown back in to another hastily assembled, high flying tag team. Bourne is exciting to watch, but there's reallly nowhere for him to fit in on the singles scene right now without a monsterous and very rapid push, that WWE most certainly isn't interested in right now. Teaming with Cara could be interesting, but compared to Bourne's previous tag partners, Cara is less over than any of them. It can work, but only if the team is given a serious and legit push. Their in ring style could provide some really interesting matches with The Shield though.

Christian - I see him coming back and maybe being in one main event feud for a PPV after he makes his "shocking" comeback. Then he'll be relegated to the mid-card. I could see him feuding for the IC title or US title.

Big E. Langston - I didn't like him at first but now he's kinda grown on me. I think he should stick with Ziggler for a bit then turn face, costing Ziggler the belt and then starting a feud with Ziggler.

Evan Bourne - Good luck in all your future endeavors.

I agree with you about Henry. He's really come along way from Sexual Chocolate and mid card main stay to the maybe the best heel in the company, and the most imposing and dependable big men they've ever had. Lots to be said for the work both Henry and WWE have done to get him where he is today.

Kind of surprised at people saying Christian shouldn't be in the main event picture. Not that he's some amazing top draw or anything, but as long as Ziggler is the WHC than anyone is a viable contender, especially someone like Christian.

I can't wait for a Big E. Langston babyface/face turn. That's what he is on NXT if i remember correctly and he actually plays the part well. He also seems solid in the ring and let's face it it he has the WWE 'IT' factor because of his size and will be a title-holder very soon. (I know he is NXT champion)

As for Christian i would welcome him back to the main-event seen BUT only if he feuds with Ziggler because they too could go but after that i see him in the mid-card feuding for the IC title which will be great to bring a bit of prestige back to the title.

As for Evan Bourne ? I think hes really talented but is it worth coming back ? Sure he's been injured a few times and broke the wellness conditions but hes been around for a good few years without achieving anything but a tag team with Sin Cara would be immense. I think though for the likes of Bourne and Cara they should bring back the Cruiserweight title for these guys because it is only the realistic level they can compete at IMO but i suppose it is the WWE and anything can happen.

I for one would love to see Christian and Jericho teamed up again to feud with The Shield over the tag team titles, assuming they win them at Extreme Rules.

Not sure why I feel this but something just makes me feel that Christian will face Jericho at SummerSlam and that his return will be the beginning of the storyline... whether they go straight head to head or one turns on the other:shrug:. They have had great chemistry in the past as friends and foes and enough time has passed for it to feel fresh. Plus, one going over the other at Slam should place the winner straight in as a viable WHC contender.

Big E vs Henry... erm... Ryback vs Henry Take 2? No thanks! Ryback and Big E as an LoD style ass kicking tandem? That I could see getting over, especially against Hell No.

Evan Bourne... Chances are, given his lack of personality thus far in the WWe, he'll probably be brought back with little fanfare (most likely tagging with R-Truth). However, I'd like to see them take a chance and bring him back to go after D-Bry with a new nasty attitude because he has seen Bryan go from strength to strength while he's been away and while this is part of the reason why he is jealous, what really maddens him is the comedic character that Goat Face has become that doesn't resemble the American Dragon he remembers!

What I would like to see is Big E suddenly become disgruntled and turn on ziggler, win the title, then go for the Henry feud. Right now, Big E is pretty young, and needs something to help get more momentum going.

Evan Bourne

He's a solid performer, but he's blown so many chances with the wellness violations. I think a run as a tag team champ, and mid card titles with a main event match (not one on one but 3 way or 4 way deal), he can add something to the picture but I think Tag title and mid card picture is the highest he could reach. Maybe a heavyweight title reign (like Mysterio) but I doubt that.

Big E. Langston

I'd like to see him be a heel for a little longer, working in the ring more. No need to rush him, (which WWE seems to do a lot and see those efforts fail miserably). He needs to show me more in the ring in terms of ability to deliver a solid match.

Christian

His return has taken so long to see happen. I am probably in the minority here, but he needs to be in the main event. He had too short a run, the last time he had the WHC title, he was heel for a little and that was a bad move. Give him a 6 month to 8 month run and see what he can do. He's already held the mid card titles, he's already held the tag titles enough times, he needs to move up, imo. It makes sense because the main event roster is so damn thin and the number of performers who are ready for the move up to main event from them mid card or developmental is little to none. Jericho and Christian should be in the main event picture. The people they have in the picture are not doing it in terms of delivering ratings, ppv buyrates except for Cena. The other guys are good but they aren't generating revenue. Maybe Christian will help maybe not, if he doesn't at the very least he will bring a new face to the main event picture which sorely needs it.

Evan Bourne is a Tag Champ at best.

Vince won't blow a World Title on someone who may fail a drug test. Ask Orton or Swagger.

Christian may have one more mid card run in him, but I see him more helping someone like Cesaro get over.

Big E Langston kind of reminds me of a young Mark Henry. I'd like to see him win the IC title this Summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back