• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elite Bar Room Closed?

The Roid Rage

Getting Noticed By Management
I just noticed that the Elite Bar Room is no longer visible from THE Bar Room. Short lived for some reason? Moved to a new location? Was it actually a joke and now the punch line has expired? I mean, I didn't go looking around for it or anything so I could have missed it elsewhere, but I didn't see it here and it was supposed to be some big deal so where is it now?

I just noticed that the Elite Bar Room is no longer visible from THE Bar Room. Short lived for some reason? Moved to a new location? Was it actually a joke and now the punch line has expired? I mean, I didn't go looking around for it or anything so I could have missed it elsewhere, but I didn't see it here and it was supposed to be some big deal so where is it now?

I think it just didnt work bro, Im waiting on the official word but it was only a small number of us and it was at its young stages, maybe they just decided to cut their loses and pull the plug

I did get some good advice on MMA-watching from it, which was cool. And the Baller thread was funny. Oh, and the color scheme, and all the high quality streams.

Maybe.

Though now I'm out I can reveal something to you, Coco.

This was what was in the stream thread:

stream_pools.jpg

Yeah, the people in it were JMT, tdigle, TM, Lee, Sly, Big Sexy, Kenan, myself, Deexter, and Leafy.

The Baller thread was great fun.

It was sort of fun at first. The color scheme was nice, and seeing Baller freak out over things we may be saying about him (he kept messaging me and Leafy on Facebook trying to either get him to tell us the password or what they were saying in there; we declined) was hilarious. I learned some things about MMA from JMT, and had an interesting discussion about religion with Deex.

But it wasn't as fun as it could have been. I wish people had made more topics or posted a little more, even if it was just a hoax.

EDIT: Well, Charlie, Coco actually believed we were posting real WM streams and was envious when I told him over MSN that they were high quality.

To be frank, that was of high quality. Very clear. I wonder whose words I'm rehashing now.

It was sort of fun at first. The color scheme was nice, and seeing Baller freak out over things we may be saying about him (he kept messaging me and Leafy on Facebook trying to either get him to tell us the password or what they were saying in there; we declined) was hilarious. I learned some things about MMA from JMT, and had an interesting discussion about religion with Deex.

But it wasn't as fun as it could have been. I wish people had made more topics or posted a little more, even if it was just a hoax.

EDIT: Well, Charlie, Coco actually believed we were posting real WM streams and was envious when I told him over MSN that they were high quality.

It had potential to be great, but alot of threads did start trailing, like that religion thread could of been interesting, and also if we had lds in there it could hae been super fun, but meh it was cool whilst it lasted, I felt apart of something again at least

And Doc was starting to think he was a good poster.

I kid, Doc. I kid.

Deej is the one who's shit.

I doubt that, considering the whole point was to show people something they could work for by leaving the Bar Room and actually posting. Hiding it removes that. They can hear tell of it, but there will always be that niggling doubt and people will either give up or post like mad for a short amount of time before getting discouraged.

Before the passwords were sent you could see the forum, but you could only see what topics were being discussed by going to Latest Posts.

Plus, I post a lot and am not half-bad.

So, yeah.

I doubt that, considering the whole point was to show people something they could work for by leaving the Bar Room and actually posting. Hiding it removes that. They can hear tell of it, but there will always be that niggling doubt and people will either give up or post like mad for a short amount of time before getting discouraged.

Before the passwords were sent you could see the forum, but you could only see what topics were being discussed by going to Latest Posts.

Plus, I post a lot and am not half-bad.

So, yeah.

I thought my run there was great too, but one thing is lingering, the fact is if it was properly removed then our post count would have been deleated too, so it should still be there doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back