Elimination Chamber 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
Here's an interesting topic to think about: Who will be in the elimination Chamber match?

My picks would be:

1. John Cena
2. Edge
3. Orton
4. Umaga (unlikely though)
5. Triple H
6. Shawn Michaels* / Carlito

* If Shawn Michaels is still uninjured.

There is a shortage of superstars for the WWE title picture so it will be interesting when NYR comes about.

I'm thinking johnny nitro for some reason..

Warning.. This is your second warning.. Add more to your posts! And your sig was removed for a reason, I dont understand why you put it back on.. That just adds another warning and makes that 3.. You should be banned.. But since your a senior member, maybe unlike the noobs you'll know stop spamming..

Last chance.

t murdoch 4 president said:
Yeah if Umaga doesn't participate it'll probably be Johnny 'Metro'.

Another spam warning...

1. Cena (Duh, right?)
2. Edge
3. Orton
4. HHH
5. Umaga
6. Michaels*
*If he is gone, toss up between Benjamin/Nitro/Carlito, whoever isn't working an angle with Hardy that night.

I can see Michaels being gone for surgery when this match comes around. I think Michaels being gone from the show will make this match a lot easier to book, because with DX united and fighting one of them would have to win since the other 4 just wouldnt be able to get along (JR and King would drill that into our heads about 50 times). I'm not saying I want Michaels gone, but for the sake of this match I almost see it as necessary. HHH shouldnt have the title while DX is still going, and if Michaels is around still at that point so will DX be, and them together in the match makes it hard to believably book HHH or Michaels to lose the match. (Hope that made sense).

Some people might wonder "well Orton and Edge are a team too..." but Orton and Edge could easily go their seperate ways for this match and then unite the next night (If their program with DX is still running.) But, I almost hope the program with DX is over with, or put on hold for long enough to run this match because using a WWE Title match to advance their program cheapens the title when 4 of the guys involved in the match are more concerned with each other than the belt.

Well it should be more interesting and less predictable than last years Chamber match. I would think that whoever the Champion is should lose this match (most likely Cena.)

An early prediction: Randy Orton. He seems like a guy who is due for a title run.

T Murdoch 4 President said:
An early prediction: Randy Orton. He seems like a guy who is due for a title run.

If he still has an attitude problem backstage, WWE are unlikely to agree but it could still happen.

1. Cena
2. Edge
3. Johnny Nitro
4. Triple H
5. Carlito
6. Jeff Hardy or Ric Flair
The reason Umaga didn't make my list is because I have a feeling he'll be traveling to Smackdown very soon because of his open challenge at Cyber Sunday. I have a funny feeling Batista is going to accept and I can't see them having a blow off match. I see Umaga leaving Raw. I chose Jeff Hardy because of his fan fare. Besides it doesn't matter that he has the IC Title because that belt isn't as prestigious as it was 5 or 10 years ago. I don't see Shaswn Michaels participating in that match because I don't think WWE would put DX on opposing sides as long as they're face. I put Ric Flair's name because JR & King always says that Flair has atleast one more title reign left and I couldn't count him out seeing he fought a TLC match this year along with the Money In The Bank match.

My predictions for the Elimination Chamber;

1) Cena
2) Edge
3) Randy Orton
4) Triple H
5) Johnny Nitro
6) Mr Kennedy...Kennedy

The shift in the rosters while trying to keep out of the way of actually doing another draft lottery is less than subtle. Mr Kennedy has been itching to go to Raw, and should he finally get there then it will be him going into the Chamber, and him walking out of it as Champion, going on to feud with Cena till Royal Rumble and defending it in a triple threat match against Cena & Triple H at 'Mania.

My picks would have to be:

1)Cena (unfortunately)
2)HHH (hopefully)
3)Randy Orton
4)Edge
5)Shelton Benjamin (if God answers my prayers)
6)Umaga *shoves revolver into mouth*

The winner will probably be....duh duh duh! The underdog, the five-mover, the bling-bling from sing sing, the talentlessssss.....John Cenaaaa!

Cena
HHH
Orton
HBK
Edge
Chris Masters/Carlito/Shelton
I think they should keep the DX thing going untill New Years Revolution and have HBK and HHH in the finals breaking up DX and starting a new rivalry (assuming HBK isnt out for surgery by now) because they have great rivalrys and always put on good matches
Winner of Elimination Chamber: HBK

Ideally it would consist of: Edge, Orton, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, Super Crazy and Charlie Haas but that E.C. will never happen.

I can imagine the next E.C. being Cena, Big Show, Umaga, Oton, Edge and Carlito. With Cena, Show and Umaga bringing the whole thing down to snails pace.

T Murdoch 4 President said:
Here's an interesting topic to think about: Who will be in the elimination Chamber match?

My picks would be:

1. John Cena
2. Edge
3. Orton
4. Umaga (unlikely though)
5. Triple H
6. Shawn Michaels* / Carlito

* If Shawn Michaels is still uninjured.

There is a shortage of superstars for the WWE title picture so it will be interesting when NYR comes about.

I was playing smackdown vs Raw 2006 and why not a Tag Team one for the championship. DX (HBK been in all of them some type of way), EDGE and Randy Orton, and Cryme Time. And W for Cryme Tyme will put them over big. It be DX first big lost as Tag Team and bring some respect back to the Tag Team Division. That way the next tag team that comes and gives Cryme Time some competition a win over CT will put another TAG team over.

BRandonkin said:
I was playing smackdown vs Raw 2006 and why not a Tag Team one for the championship. DX (HBK been in all of them some type of way), EDGE and Randy Orton, and Cryme Time. And W for Cryme Tyme will put them over big. It be DX first big lost as Tag Team and bring some respect back to the Tag Team Division. That way the next tag team that comes and gives Cryme Time some competition a win over CT will put another TAG team over.

that does sound pretty cool but idont think theyy'd put cryme time in an elimination chaber so soon. and since its becoming like a tradiion i see what our saying. But theyll rpolly make it A 6 way, they should have nyr An all elimination chamber night. like Tna Lockdown. But they wont, guaranteed

Cena
HHH
HBK
Nitro
Edge
Orton
Why does every1 hate Cena he is the greatest

^^ Cena is not the greatest, not even close. but I think you will begin to see him regaining some sort of internet following soon, he has started to turn things around a little lately.

I like the idea of an Elimination Chamber all night thing, but then again isn't it sort of hard to see whats going on if you are watching the match live? I would hate for people to pay so much money to hardly be able to follow. I agree that win would put Cryme Tyme over, but it wouldn't do anything for the tag team division because DX and E&O are not tag teams. I mean, technically yes they are, but they are not in the division as in they are not going for the gold or anything. If they would go for the gold then it would restore the division, but I wouldn't support them throwing "super teams" into the mix, which is what DX is, and E&O is also to a lesser degree.

cena- bcuz he will still be champ
edge- y shouldnt he be in the elimination chamber?
orton- i see him winning elimination chamber or royal rumble next year...hes gunna have another title run in 2007
carlito- hes the future no doubt about it...along wit orton who deserves another title run
hardy- hes on a role
kennedy- he will make an impact wen he cums 2 raw

1. HBK
2. HHH
3. Orton
4. Umaga
5. Edge
6. Cena

There you have 3 heels and three faces. Which I think you need, also each of these athletes are quite exciting to watch in my opinion and there is no dead weight in the match

Let's see...

Cena (Sadly I see him being champ that much longer)
Orton (*DESPISE* the man, but I'm not a member of creative, nor am I a booker)
Carlito (I do rather enjoy him, though I don't see him holding the big title in the near future)
Edge (I think I'd want him to win, he's a good heel, and he deserves to have more than just two less-than-a-month title runs)
Jeff Hardy (I've liked him forever, he'll make a good champ in the not-too-distant future)
Umaga (Jesus Christ, why did they have to make him?)

1) John Cena - champion going into it
2) Umaga
3) Johnny Nitro
4) Carlito
5) Undertaker(not sure who else to put in it)

i think DX vs. Orton and Edge will still be going on at this point in time

6 people can be in it right so here mine

1) John cena
2) Nitro
3) Umaga
4) Jeff hardy
5) HHH
6) Edge

1) Triple H
2) Shawn Michaels
3) Edge
4) John Cena
5) Randy Orton
6) Umaga

I serioulsy doubt Edge and Orton will still be working together by this point, and why can't both members of DX be in the match? It would be the perfect way to end the DX run, imagine the lead up. Both men are torn between their loyalty to each other and the WWE championship. It finally comes to a head in the chamber when they go at it. They could start as the first 2 participants, now that would be something. I don't know, in my opinion it would be very entertaining.

My thought are this
1.John Cena
2.Edge
3.Triple H
4.HBK
5.Ric Flair
6.Jeff Hardy

1cena
2.orton-wins
3.hhh(hbk will be out for surgery it has to happen)
4.edge
5.hardy or benjamin
6.carlito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member