Elimination Chamber 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have to stop listing guys without any insight or explanation, there's no reason why you can' give your opinions. The next post that lists guys w/o explanation will be banned and the thread will be closed. If you posted here and have just listed guys, take the time to edit your post and explain yourself.

John Cena
HHH
Randy Orton
Edge
Umaga
*HBK/Carlito

HBK might be injured still so Carlito will be the best person to take his place. I heard that HBK already took care of his injury, but that was probably not true. I hope it was true because HBK is the best wrestler in the WWE today and he will only make this match better!

Well...we all know Cena will be in it going in to defend the WWE Championship. Umaga will certainly be in it. I could actually see Jeff Hardy in this thing as well. Other than that I dont know who else would be in at this point and most of you are just putting down who you want to see in the match instead of actually using your brain to think about who WILL be in it, and we all have to see how the DX angle plays out woth Edge/Orton/Bischoff. Its only Oct, so we still have 3 PPVs to go.

it will be.
1.cena
2.orton
3.edge
4.nitro
5.jeff hardy
6.Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.