ECW: Denver Sub-Regional

Discussion in 'ECW Region' started by Shocky, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Y 2 Jake

Y 2 Jake Slightly Autistic

Not watched the SNME DVD I take it.

What Sam said. Andre was billed as being bigger. But I can find pictures or matches of Big Show looking considerably bigger in matches against Hogan than Andre did.

Now either Andre isn't that Big or they're saying that Big Show & Hogan aren't as tall as they actually are. I find it hard to believe that they'd have a wrestler called Giant or Hulk and they actually state that they're smaller than they are.

2. It's...Baylariat!

It's...Baylariat! Team Finnley Baylor

So...Vader gets a bye to the next round...right? I mean, Shig Bow and Andre the Ugandan Giant finished in a tie, so that means they're BOTH eliminated...or they BOTH advance? Man 'o man that would be an epic match. About 1500 Lbs of humanity in one ring? Could be interesting.

3. Shocky

Shocky Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz

Final results from Denver Co.

Big Van Vader vs. Lex Luger: 54-24. Vader takes down the Total Package by 30 votes in round 3, as he continues to roll throughout this tournament.

Andre the Giant vs. the Big Show: 36-36. So waht happenes when you put two guys that are billed at 500 pounds in the ring with each other, a draw. Since we are entering the gimmick rounds, neither man is eliminated.

Round 4; From the ECW Arena, we will have a match featuring Three Men, in a to be determined Gimmick Match, Andre the Giant, vs. Big Van Vader, vs. the Big Show.