• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DX End

Status
Not open for further replies.

derik911

Dark Match Jobber
Hey guys im new on here and this question might be somewhere else and I apologize if it is. I was wondering if DX every week is going to be victorious in embarassing the hell out of Vince. They need a week were somethin goes wrong. Im sorry but its already getting kind of old. How and when do you think theyll end the DX run?

I agree on the something must go wrong point. And I'd think the end of August may be the end...but I don't know exactly how they'll pull it off

I think Orton is supposed to put HBK out in September, ending DX and starting a HHH-Orton feud.

I agree the last time Shawn and Hunter were in match that involved each other things got .....ugly

Who watched DX at SNME, theyre jokes arnt even funny unless your 12y/o, DX is stupid with shawn not willing to do anything and pointless too

I think Shawn will turn on HHH... because of what HHH did to him the last time DX was almost reformed

Do Any1 Think That This Dx Thing Is A Stepdown For Both Athlets At Snme The Spirite Squad Jobbered 4 Dx But Do U Think D.x Will Get A Wwe Title Shot At Edge When They R A Team Splite Them Up Will Be Best 4 Both Athletes

I think that it was stupid to do in the first place, i mean u got shawn who will not do anything anymor and who i know find Boring as shit. Then u got HHH who is still funny, But he cant do it alone. Man watching DX makes me think to myself where did the good times go

dx is funny when they made fun of the mcmahons lol priceless

There have been some high points(triple H/HBK taking off Vince on Shane was priceless),but to be honest I'm suprised how quickly I(and apprantly most other fans)have got bored with it. Orton taking out HBK and fueding with Triple H would be good though.:wwf:

No it will probably be some stupid storyline where Mr. Mac comes up with a genius plan to split them up... Give only one of them a match for the WWE championship and have their egos get the best of them ...then it will be like HBK got hurt (but he'll be getting surgery)

HHH will probably turn on Shawn and then go back to competing for the title is what i think is going to happen.

no because then HHH will become a heel again, and WWE doesn't change like that

xTripleHHHx said:
no because then HHH will become a heel again, and WWE doesn't change like that

really? what about when shawn turned on hogan and immediately went face again afterwards?

the wwe has already commited to keeping HHH face. as you can tell with the recent addition of orton raw doesnt have too many faces to compete for the title.

yes HHH is a title contender and he is brand new face and the new WWE writing team keeps champs, rivalries, and attitudes for a long time before suddenly changing them

i dont think either of them will turn on eachother i just think michaels will leave for a while then hhh will start competing in singles matches and michaels comes back for revenge on whoever "injured him" to put him in the singles matches once again

I hope it will end soon because it really isn't exciting...You just have a bunch of 10 year olds who haven't even heard of DX before they were brought back who laugh at a one-man show (Triple H), whereas Shawn is unwilling to do ANYTHING anymore because he clings so tightly to his religion. It can't be carried alone, and it needs to end. Nuff said.

i still think its funny as hell that after all the matches between hbk and triple h such as hell in a cell, streetfight, 2 stages of hell match, last man standing match ect. that all of a sudden they become good friends again lol. i still like this new dx though(yeah no shit wrestlings scripted, but still...haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back