Domestic football - spam version

Refereed my first adult game last night in a friendly and to be honest I was world class but the only thing that ruined was the 22 ******s on the pitch didn't know the rules of football but I’ve been in touch with the Lincolnshire Referee's Association to request that both clubs get sent the "FIFA Laws of the Game" book to help them learn for future occasions.

Celtic signed Bangura yesterday who looks a strong lad and comes highly rated by Henrik Larsson, but we look likely to lose Shaun Maloney which to me isn't a huge a huge loss and I really can't see him benefiting Wigan and I've also heard whispers that Sunderland are interested in Samaras which I hope dearly is true.

Refereed my first adult game last night in a freindly and to be honest I was world class but the only thing that ruined was the 22 ******s on the pitch didn't know the rules of football but i've been in touch with the Lincolnshire Referee's assosation to request that both clubs get sent the "FIFA Laws of the Game" book to help them learn for future occasions.

Celtic signed Bangura yesterday who looks a strong lad and comes highly rated by Henrik Larsson, but we look likely to lose Shaun Maloney which to me isn't a huge a huge loss and I really can't see him benefiting Wigan and I've also heard whispers that Sunderland are intrested in Samaras which I hope dearly is true.

Haha I want to hear more about this game you refereed! Were there any good blatant dives to be seen?

Maloney, when fit, is a fine player but his career has been plagued by lengthy injury spells, so £1million for him seems like a fair deal. Wigan seem set to become the new Middlesborough by signing up a host of SPL players lately, but hopefully they don't go the same way. Want to see some of the Scots boys do well for them.

Yes, at most clubs that care about their fans, players sign autographs for kids who are allowed to stand there when they leave. All of the other reporters are at "Rather not be in Tottenham" Hotspur or the stadiums, where the players aren't. So there's no fans.

Haha I want to hear more about this game you refereed! Were there any good blatant dives to be seen?

There's was only one dive which I correctly awarded and dealt with but it was just the simple stuff that the players seem to not understand at all, like when a players slides in and wins the ball without coming through the man in possession then that's a fair tackle but not to them it wasn't, every time incidents like that happens all the you could hear straight after was "awww fock of ref he toook my fooking legz ow" so it was one of those games where I was dammed if I did or dammed if I didn't it was shocking

I'm trying not to think about it too much because it's just raises my blood pressure but the male presenter on SSN is really starting to fucking annoy me, he doesn't need to fucking shout at us and if I hear that laugh one more time I’m travelling down to the studios and I’m gonna nut him

I'm trying not to think about it too much because it's just raises my blood pressure but the male presenter on SSN is really starting to fucking annoy me, he doesn't need to fucking shout at us and if I hear that laugh one more time I’m travelling down to the studios and I’m gonna nut him

I think he's gone now but he is appalling. He was interviewing Dermot Gallagher about penalties a few weeks ago and just came across like a complete moron. The big black guy is awesome, Mike somethingorother. Sucks he's stuck with the morning slot though, wasted talent I tells ya!

Bellamy back to Liverpool? Interesting if that goes through but with Liverpool's midfield/attack looking pretty solid as it is it seems unnecessary. If they were in Europe and needed more squad players then I'd understand.

I'm beginning to think that I imagined that tease about big news from United.

Liverpool have two senior strikers, assuming Ngog goes to Bolton. They absolutely have to buy another striker today.

Well can't Kuyt play as a striker as a cover, I know he started out as a Striker under Rafa but I should think he would still be upto the task

The reason Liverpool haven't won the league but have won several other trophies over the last few years is that their squad lacked depth and involved decisions like this. Kuyt is perfectly servicable up front, but if you look at Chelsea they have six options (Anelka, Kalou, Torres, Drogba, Lukaku and Sturridge), United have five (Rooney, Berbatov, Hernandez, Welbeck and Owen) Liverpool have three, one of which has spent most of his Liverpool career injured. I'll be really disappointed if Liverpool don't sign someone today, even if it is just someone old like Owen. Fowler to Liverpool!

We have Ba, Ameobi(s), Best and Lovenkrands. I'm not counting Ranger.

Best has scored 8 in his 10 premier league starts.

Apparently we're linked with Robert Berič...I think they mean some guy called Robert from Berwick.

It'll do.

Zarate has been rumoured to be at Melwood, unlikely though. But the best news I can pass on is about Joe Cole's loan.

The Bad: We are paying 80% of his wages still

The Good: We have first option on Eden Hazard @ 30 mil euros. Coles' wages will serve as downpayment and reduce it (to Liverpool) to approx 23mil euros.

Great deal. If we get him.

Fulham complete signing of Juventus defender Zdenek Grygera

The weird thing is that the Hargreaves to Man City thing is the main story but he's a free agent so it doesnt matter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back