Domestic football - spam version

If we get Ridgewell and Ruiz I'd be a happy man, even happier if thy send Ranger the other way.

In other Sky Sports News news, did anyone see the clip of that jockey breaking her ankle? In short, horse lands on it.

So far any Dundee United transfers over the last few days have been a couple of on-loan signings from Tasty's Fulham. No idea who they are, but we need support in the back and up front so not too bad I guess.

Tastycles' brother's Facebook said:
WARNING; Spam email. If you receive an email titled '2 free Everton tickets' don't open it as it does contain 2 free Everton tickets.

Its not looking good for them though, seriously. I know they've got an Argentinian, but all I'll say to that is Mauro Boselli.

Nicklas Bendtner has joined mackems on a season-long loan

chris kamara on twitter:
Just been told by @saifpr top agent Saif Ruby that manchester city have offered £100 million + Balotelli for Messi Barca considering it now!

The Arteta deal is back on. If this goes through, I will personally fly to London and kiss Arsene Wenger on the head. Seriously, I've always loved Arteta.

£12.6m spent, £12m made on sales. Net spend of £600k in a summer transfer window. Fucking disgusting.

Барбоса;3384070 said:
So Meireles wants out of Anfield.

Bit fucking late

If he ain't careful he'll end up at Stoke. It's already looking like we'll be holding Crouch against his will.

Park Chu-Young, Mertesacker, Santos, Benayoun and Arteta! All in one day! What avgreat day to be an Arsenal fan! Wenger listened and man, what a pay out. I'm so excited! And, to put all this in perspective: thats, Gervinho, Park, Per, Andre, Yossi and Mikel for less than the price of Andy Carroll. MTFO!

Park Chu-Young, Mertesacker, Santos, Benayoun and Arteta! All in one day! What avgreat day to be an Arsenal fan! Wenger listened and man, what a pay out. I'm so excited! And, to put all this in perspective: thats, Gervinho, Park, Per, Andre, Yossi and Mikel for less than the price of Andy Carroll. MTFO!

And all it took was years of sticking his head in the sand, a virtual revolt from the fans and an 8-2 annihilation

Ba Abeid Cabaye Obertan SanToon Elliot Marveaux In for a total of 12.6mil

Enrique Nolan Routledge Barton Out for a total of 12 million

Still baffingly employed by the club: Ranger and Smith

Back from injury "new signings" Gosling and Ben Arfa

Interest on 35mil since January? .6m

Total spent this window = nothing

Total promised = £35mil

Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics