Domestic football - spam version

Arsenal sign left back Santos. THat's not Santon who's a LB who Newcastle signed yesterday.

Still no word on Situ.

I love how Georgie Thompson is trending on twitter, I also love the tweets are full of things like

"BREAKING: Georgie Thompson on her way round to my house for a medical"

"I'd Georgie her Thompson"

The best is "just keep staring at the tv, urging georgie thompson to be mine #soalone"

Any idea how much Everton's Argentinian is meant to cost? Arteta would be a big loss if he goes but they do have that young guy (Barclay?) coming through the ranks.

I don't know, but based on previous fees from that league, I imagine he'll be in the 5-15 million bracket, probably about 9 million, which isn't much more than they'd get for Yakubu and Beckford.

Barkley has been bummed on MOTD, but all I've seen him do is lose the ball and give a penalty away.

Royston Drenthe is going on loan, but he's notoriously hot and cold.

I thought Santon could play either side.

Bentley is one of those "great" English "talents" who lost his way. Or never knew how to use it. He will tear up the Championship though.

Neverton's Argie is apparently a loan. And Arteta going for ten mil tickles me pink. Their best player for practically peanuts.

He can play either side but he's primarily a left back.

Hopefully he's a member of the Peter Crouch "my missus doesn't like the north east so I won't move there" society.

Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back