Domestic football - spam version

Stolen from my mate:
Craig Bellamy, Joey Barton, Adel Taarabt and Neil Warnock at one club!! Christ, QPR are gonna be the biggest bunch of crooks, fucktards, delinquents and radgies ever in the history of football. They should sign Balotelli.

It's worse than that. Dyer, Bothroyd and Buzsaky are all noted *****, and Bradley Orr has been to prison and got sent off for headbutting a team mate when he was at Bristol City.

Stolen from my mate:

What do you expect from a team whose most famous supporter is

bottom_eddy.jpg

One of the local journalists is reporting Sol Campbell to Gateshead...most outlandish rumour of the day?

Барбоса;3382902 said:
What do you expect from a team whose most famous supporter is

bottom_eddy.jpg

I'd argue that a more famous fan is this pillar of society:

Doherty_released_from_prison.png

I'm still waiting to hear what the big news from Old Trafford is. Think they mentioned it about an hour and a half ago then haven't done since. Cock-teases.

Oh how I hate Jenson Button and the rash of puppets in adverts at the moment.

krul harper forster (loan to celtic) soderberg elliot

from local journalist on twitter: On a defensive not it's worth considering NUFC have been offered both Bassong and Beye this summer.

I think Newcastle signing Rob Elliot is the latest in a long line of nostalgia moves by Ashley, following Shearer, Beardsley and Keegan. The fact they got the wrong Robbie Elliot is the latest in a long line of stupid moves by Ashley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back