Domestic football - spam version

Also if Liverpool sign nay of our players today I'm glassing tasty

Unless there is a Van Der Vaart type bargain on the table, I do not see Liverpool spending any more money before the deadline.

Bellamy was a possibility earlier in the week but it would seem if he is heading to QPR. We could do with another striker as back up if Ngog leaves

Interestingly Balotelli's profile page HAS been taken down off MCFC.co.uk

Steve 13 via text: "Things are that bad at Everton, David Moyes has told sources that they can't even afford a rumour."

Lulz

Interestingly Balotelli's profile page HAS been taken down off MCFC.co.uk

I was going to say he might go out on loan. Nobody wants Tevez, so Tevez, Aguero and Dzeko are all above him as strikers and then Silva, Johnson and Nasri are as wingers.

In other news, Spurs' new, less racist Adebayor chant: "Adebayor, Adebayooooor, your dad's an accountant, your mum studies law"

"Rumour template: My [Distantant Acquaintance] has just seen [Footballer] at [Location] ready for a [Fee] move to [Team]."

"Rumour template: My [Distantant Acquaintance] has just seen [Footballer] at [Location] ready for a [Fee] move to [Team]."

Not really much of a problem where I live.

I mean who is really interested if Jonjo McJojon is set to join the mighty Coleraine for a fee of 4 soda farls, a voucher for a pound of streaky bacon from the local butcher and a bail of hay?

Mertesacker isn't great. He's a giant, but still very slow and he can be lazy. Mertesacker defienitley isn't going to stop Arsenal's problems in defence. Maybe if they signed Gary Cahill aswell, and played Vermalen as a full back. The defence would be made up of Sagna, Mertesacker, Cahill, Vermalen. That sounds solid. But it seems unlikley that Arsenal would sign Cahill.

Max Gradel signed for St. Etienne. Are best player is sold on the second last day of the transfer window, brilliant. That gives us plenty of time to find a replacement. We'll end up getting another loanee. But wheter we sold Gradel on the 1st of June or the 31st of August. Are replacement was always going to be either a loanee or a free agent because Bates is a thight bastard. We spent £200,000 this window. Still more than Everton tho.

Santon is a great signing Lee. I most say I'm shocked Inter didn't hang on to him, or only loan him out.

Looks like Joe Cole is off to Villa.

AYKzixFCIAAXFqq.jpg

BBC rumours says Zarate at Melwood and if Cole goes to Lille on loan then we get first refusal on Hazard.

Wont happen but it would be awesome.

Swansea City have confirmed to us here at BBC Sport that they are in talks with Fulham defender Rafik Halliche and Watford defender Adrian Mariappa.

Good, we've had Situ on trial and apparently Swansea were after him, obviously not.

Rafik Halliche is one of the worst players I have ever seen play at Craven Cottage. Including Port Vale, NSI Runavik and Turbine Potsdam Women's Football Club players.

In other news, Cisse deal looks off Lee.

The cisse deal was 'off' this morning, we bid £10mil for him and they want £13mil. We'll end up with Jason Roberts.

Man, QPR are going to be like a who's who of people that were potentially good 10 years ago.

Their front six will be Bellamy, DJ Campbell, Routledge, Taarabt, Dyer and Wright-Phillips. They may as well replace DJ Campbell and Taarabt with Franny Jeffers and Jody Morris and be done with it.

Better than Blacburns bids for ROnaldinhio and Raul

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back