Domestic football - spam version

8-2

What I would say is that the scandalousness of Arsenal's defending will gloss over what has been a less than spectacular United performance at the back. Maybe it was more to do with them being so far in front but when the completely disinterested Arshavin can waltz through the centre of your defence...

.. And I thought Tottenham played bad..

.. that's the worst Arsenal performance I've ever seen.

Sorry but how can a team who allows 13 shots be classed as "good defending?"

Though everyone forgot about a great record made today at old trafford...

So listened to 606 and Arsenal fans don't seem to know who to blame, some say that Wenger should resign right now but I don't know who they can bring in the next 24 hours or so before the transfer window closes but Alot of people are not blaming Wenger and saying he should stay for everything he's done at the club and it's the board's fault for not investing any money into the team.

Just to finish my joke, arsenal finally got a penalty at Old Trafford.

From an outside POV Wenger seems to be losing it to be honest and has done since a particular game at SJP at the beginning of the year.

Again it was directed at all the reports.

If I quote you I'll use quote.

Man Utd vs. Arsenal, Man City vs. Spurs, couldn't give a shit. Stoke beat Brazil again, that's all that matters.

In other news, Scotland won the Homeless World Cup 2011 (yeah, this apparently exists). BREAK OUT THE FUCKIN IRN BRU AND WHISKEY. WE GONN HAVE US A WEE CELEBRATION! FRIED MARS BARS FOR ALL!

Possible Transfers between Now and Wednesday

Luka Modric: Tottenham to Chelsea
Yossi Benayoun: Chelsea to Tottenham/Liverpool/Newcastle
Traore: Arsenal to Q.P.R.
Davide Santon: Inter Milan to Newcastle
Michael Ballack: Leverkusen to Blackburn/Fulham/Wolfsburg
Lassana Diarra: Real Madrid to Tottenham/Roma
Mauro Zarate: Lazio to Arsenal
Scott Parker: West Ham to Tottenham
Shaun Wright-Phillips: Man City to Stoke/Q.P.R.
Craig Bellamy: Man City to Liverpool/Tottenham
Eden Hazard: Lille to Arsenal
Gary Cahill: Bolton to Arsenal
Scott Dann: Birmingham to Q.P.R.
Owen Hargreaves: Free Transfer to Aston Villa/West Brom
Peter Crouch : Tottenham to Stoke/Sunderland

Add to that list the circulating rumours about Adam Johnson's future, or lack thereof, at Man City.

If he was to become available, I think both Liverpool and Arsenal should be all over it

He supports newcastle.

Where did you read the talk on Benayoun?

In other news, Scotland won the Homeless World Cup 2011 (yeah, this apparently exists). BREAK OUT THE FUCKIN IRN BRU AND WHISKEY. WE GONN HAVE US A WEE CELEBRATION! FRIED MARS BARS FOR ALL!

I heard about this last night, impressive we beat Mexico's homeless elite too! Just have an image of it being like the 5-a-side sequence from Trainspotting. Nevermind the whiskey, break out the heroin!

Yes I did, would of been even better if it was the winner.

Anyway onto a league far more prestigious than the Premier League, La Liga & Bundesliga combined it's our Fantasy League

Gameweek totals in brackets

1. Sheffield Tuesday (82) 137
2. Hyrule F.C. (60) 104
3. FC United of Leeds (42) 95
4. Inter ur nan (37) 92
5. It's a Booking (48) 86
6. Break A Leg Utd (79) 79
7. KFC Wimbledon (45) 74
8. It's clobberin' time (34) 53
9. The Blues (30) 30

Made a poor choice in choosing my captain which is why I only managed to get 48 points this week despite 2 goals, 2 assists and 2 clean sheets

Brian Buckley was top of loliga before this weekend had Rooney, Dzeko and Adam. I bet I tumbledown the loliga and special lolympics tables.

Hargreaves to Man City? After saying he wants to play 40 games a season? Seems unlikely. If he went to City to save moving, Bolton should have tried to snap him up as he is more likely to feature more for them ahead of the likes of Barry, Toure, Milner, Nasri etc.

Benayoun could do an Anelka and end up at Arsenal, completing the trilogy of the once Top 4 (save for United) or go back to Liverpool.

Joe Cole to Lille is being rumoured, but he'd be a good signing for a mid-table club like Bolton, Stoke, Newcastle I reckon.

Mertesacker seems close to joining Arsenal, haven't seen too much of him domestically but he looks like a beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back