Domestic football - spam version

Norwich need to sort out there suicidal defending before the window closes, they just sometimes need to hoof it foward instead of pissing around passing it and then giving it away, if they get it sorted out then they'll do ok and havea great chance of staying up

Yeah but look at the teams, I've still got 6 players to play.

Okay, who's this Darren Smyth fella, and why is he so good?!
:wave:

To be fair i learned from the best
work.5309002.2.flat,550x550,075,f.mike-bassett-england-manager.jpg

Anyways with the way this weekends going i wont be top anymore. Who's Ben Newall - Sheffield Tuesday??

Norwich need to sort out there suicidal defending before the window closes, they just sometimes need to hoof it foward instead of pissing around passing it and then giving it away, if they get it sorted out then they'll do ok and havea great chance of staying up

Chelsea's defending has been bad this season so far too. The gaps left at the back are worrying. I really, really hope that Chelsea don't defend like that against Man Utd.

... and one more thing; Hilario is a cunt, he should be released and never should have gotten to play ahead of Turnbull. A fuck-up is always expected when he's on the pitch.

Not the best Celtic performance by any stretch but if you take into consideration the fact that we just been knocked out of Europe and haven't won in our past 3 games then I'll take the 3 points which we get heads back up and if we get let into the group stages then the team will be buzzing and a good chunk of our players will have a rest next week because of the international break so I think we could be back to our best in time for the Motherwell game

And for those who have Dzeko in there fantasy team I think you've probably gone top of the league

Dzeko's fourth (City's fifth) goal was amazing, Dzeko has picked up his game, big time. A contender for the Golden Boot this season definitely.

:lmao:

Spurs are bottom.

Fuck sake Redknapp even I could see you needed more defenders over the Summer Window as you were letting in far too many goals last season but you haven't brought any and continue to insist on buying more midfielders

But Dzeko was brilliant from what I saw of him today, Dzeko, Aguero, Suarez, Rooney to battle it out for the Golden boot

Fuck sake Redknapp even I could see you needed more defenders over the Summer Window as you were letting in far too many goals last season but you haven't brought any and continue to insist on buying more midfielders

Correct, they have that "we'll just outscore you" attitude, that won't work against the big teams (evident so far) and it won't get them in the top 6 this season.

But Dzeko was brilliant from what I saw of him today, Dzeko, Aguero, Suarez, Rooney and Torres to battle it out for the Golden boot

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back