Blackburn 1-1 Everton
Chelsea 3-1 Norwich

Swansea 1-0 Sunderland
Liverpool 3-1 Bolton

Newcastle 2-0 Fulham
Tottenham 1-1 Man City
West Brom 0-1 Stoke
Man Utd 2-2 Arsenal

Bold games posted after the matches were played.

2 rights, 2 perfects. It should be noted in the other two I got wrong, I predicted the correct score for the away team ;)

Four games still to play.

Adam got me 10 points, legend. It was disappointing Liverpool didn't keep a clean sheet tho. Suarez has to get bonus points after that performance.

Barton > Charlie Adam

The Scot had one good season and was the star of an awful team and look at how much everyone loves him.

:lmao:

At Elland Road too. They'll win this time. They want revenge. Still we'll have bragging rights for a long time coming

Atleast we'll make some money out of it, There will be 40,000 in Elland Road no doubt. Bates will be happy enough with that.

kg8xnxvj:tw1

So, who of all you guys still plays football?

I did when I was primary school, every lunch time I would be out there with a group of us 10 lads would go to the playground chuck our coats on the floor and just play for an hour, Then I went to secondry school and fell into the Geek crowd and unfortuantly I was the only who liked football so I would get the odd kick-a-around after school with a couple of mates and it then about 8 or so years later I was goalkeeper of a soccer sixes team but that only lasted 8 months because the other lads couldn't be fucked to play

Now i'm a referee for the Local kids leagues, I did have ambitions of being a Premier League referee but the Lincolnshire Referee's Assosation fucked up big time and defaulted my course meaning I had to take it again 4 years later and then work got in the way preety much ending any hope of Premier League refereeing

So that's my life story

I play for my local team too. I'm captain and play at DM. Me and one of the strikers have great chemistry and we're always linking up. I always take the freekicks and generally, I push the team to the limit. I'm by no means the best player, but, I'm the most lively and I always spurge the team on.

When I started playing I was a goalkeeper and was mean penalty saver but soon graduated to striker when I got to secondary school. Was partly responsible for our school fielding a football team for the first in a decade and playing alongside my best friend scored a hatful of goals. For reasons that I have never been able to explain I gradually moved back to play centre half and have stayed there, although I still enjoy the occasional foray forward and still have a fearsome left foot strike.

I still play five-a-side twice a week but unfortunately, 11-a-side is not much of an option for me for around where I find it to be still very much religiously driven. My friend asked to join our local team and the first question asked of him was whether he was a Protestant or a Catholic... It is not that I am religious, it is just I would not stoop to play alongside those kind of people.

On top of that shite, most teams are run by the players so if you are not a friend of the coach or the captain, you have little chance of actually getting to play. Found that out to my cost at university where an American exchange student who did not know the rules got picked for the Colts ahead of me and my friends... And I am just not good/fit enough to play for the teams that are not rife with such bigotry/favouritism

I've always wanted to go to America, and challenge some Yanks to a football match. Just to show them what ''soccer'' is really about.

I've always wanted to go to America, and challenge some Yanks to a football match. Just to show them what ''soccer'' is really about.

I'll go with you, you can book the flights.

Барбоса and Danny can fight it out for the no. 1 shirt. Myself and Y2Rohan could be midfielders. I hear Shearer can score goals, he could go up front, if we had no other options. (Who needs defenders?)

Señor Anderson;3374465 said:
I'll go with you, you can book the flights.

Барбоса and Danny can fight it out for the no. 1 shirt. Myself and Y2Rohan could be midfielders. I hear Shearer can score goals, he could go up front, if we had no other options. (Who needs defenders?)

Yeah, cause I'd only choose Shearer, if we had no other option :lmao:

Bosingwa got a craker, I'm eagerly awaiting Alan Shearers' thoughts on that.

Lukaku is like the black Drogba. The same way Rooney is the white Pele.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back