Domestic football - spam version

I don't think Q.P.R will go down now that they have got there ownership problems sorted out, Wright-Phillips and Luke Young looking set to join Barton at Loftus Road. I would be suprised if they were below 15'th this season

You could be right but really I was just surprised he went to a lesser club after having a great season. It's moving backwards IMO.

And Tottenham are in talks with Scott Parker becaue apparently Redknapp thinks he needs more Midfielders

I think his plan is to buy every midfielder in the world.

Barton's always been a prick.

One good season in his entire career so far and that makes him a "fantastic" player... bollocks.

Barton > Charlie Adam

The Scot had one good season and was the star of an awful team and look at how much everyone loves him. Joey Barton is a good player, he always has been in my eyes.

EDIT: i never thought I'd see the day that I defended Barton :lmao:

Señor Anderson;3372252 said:
You could be right but really I was just surprised he went to a lesser club after having a great season. It's moving backwards IMO.

The biggest problem with Newcastle is there owner, Newcastle could be in the top 6 at christmas and you wouldn't put it past Ashley just to go "No! not happy with that we should be in the top 4, Pardew's sacked and I'm gonna bring in Gary Megson as his replacement. Oh and Ryan Taylor is trasnfer listed!"

Although the new QPR Owner is unknown quantity but he couldn't possibly be more insane than Ashley he's also done a good thing in slashing Ticket Prices, heard on the radio last Sunday that QPR were charging £28 for a Championship match but then Premier League games were costing £76 before the owner came in.

Fuck Joey

Fuck Ashley

Oooooooooooooooh the sammy ameoooooooobi

Barton > Charlie Adam

The Scot had one good season and was the star of an awful team and look at how much everyone loves him. Joey Barton is a good player, he always has been in my eyes.

Adam's done well at Liverpool so far. I doubt it was a one season thing for Adam, just whether or not he could get it done in the Premier League.

No matter just how good anyone thinks Barton is (I think he's awful), he's always more of a liability than he is a good player.

I saw Adam play on Wednesday and he will be a good player for us. Better than Carroll and Henderson for us this season.

Carroll is the laziest shit I've ever seen on a football pitch.

I saw Adam play on Wednesday and he will be a good player for us. Better than Carroll and Henderson for us this season.

Carroll is the laziest shit I've ever seen on a football pitch.

[YOUTUBE]sNQW-63OuE4[/YOUTUBE]

It's a disgrace that Joey Barton is allowed to play football. He's just a thug. Hopefully he breaks something on his debut and is never allowed to play again.

He's the most unfit player in the premiership.

That's not true....not in the slightest. He's apparently very quick over 100m but his acceleration is pants and he does look very lean for his size. I believe this has been proven as such.

Carroll needs to learn that he will not be allowed to play solely as a static target for Liverpool. If he does that, he will be fine as he has the strength and the finishing ability.

It's a disgrace that Joey Barton is allowed to play football. He's just a thug. Hopefully he breaks something on his debut and is never allowed to play again.

Lee Cattermole's worse.

Right then onto this weekend

Predictions
Aston Villa 1-1 Wolves
Wigan 0-2 Q.P.R
Blackburn 1-1 Everton
Chelsea 4-0 Norwich
Swansea 1-1 Sunderland
Liverpool 3-2 Bolton
Newcastle 1-0 Fulham
Tottenham 1-2 Man City
West Brom 1-1 Stoke
Man Utd 3-1 Arsenal

Accumulator: Chelsea, MK Dons, East Fife, Elgin, Crawley, £10 bet winnings will be £95.64

Fantasy Team: Kenny, Enrique, Huth, A Cole, Jagielka, Tchoyi, Van Der Vaart, Adam, Taarabt, Fletcher, Aguero. BENCH: Reina, K Davies, Cahill, Dyer

Right then onto this weekend

Predictions
Aston Villa 1-1 Wolves
Wigan 0-2 Q.P.R
Blackburn 1-1 Everton
Chelsea 4-0 Norwich
Swansea 1-1 Sunderland
Liverpool 3-2 Bolton
Newcastle 1-0 Fulham
Tottenham 1-2 Man City
West Brom 1-1 Stoke
Man Utd 3-1 Arsenal

Accumulator: Chelsea, MK Dons, East Fife, Elgin, Crawley, £10 bet winnings will be £95.64

Fantasy Team: Kenny, Enrique, Huth, A Cole, Jagielka, Tchoyi, Van Der Vaart, Adam, Taarabt, Fletcher, Aguero. BENCH: Reina, K Davies, Cahill, Dyer

Newcastle three clean sheets in a row? I fucking hope so. I'm picking Danny Simpson over Aguero this week. :p

Aston Villa 2-1 Wolves
Wigan 1-1 Q.P.R
Blackburn 1-2 Everton
Chelsea 5-0 Norwich
Swansea 1-1 Sunderland
Liverpool 2-1 Bolton
Newcastle 1-1 Fulham
Tottenham 1-2 Man City
West Brom 2-1 Stoke
Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal

Aston Villa 2-0 Wolves
Wigan 1-1 Q.P.R
Blackburn 0-1 Everton
Chelsea 4-0 Norwich
Swansea 1-2 Sunderland
Liverpool 3-1 Bolton
Newcastle 2-1 Fulham
Tottenham 1-1 Man City
West Brom 1-0 Stoke
Man Utd 3-1 Arsenal

btw I joined the WZ fantasy thing this morning, so Ming has some competition at the bottom.

Aston Villa 2-2 Wolves
Wigan 1-2 Q.P.R
Blackburn 0-2 Everton
Chelsea 5-0 Norwich
Swansea 1-0 Sunderland
Liverpool 3-0 Bolton
Newcastle 1-1 Fulham
Tottenham 1-3 Man City
West Brom 2-1 Stoke
Scum 3-0 Arsenal

Aston Villa 0-0 Wolves
Wigan 2-0 Q.P.R

Blackburn 1-1 Everton
Chelsea 3-1 Norwich
Swansea 1-0 Sunderland
Liverpool 3-1 Bolton
Newcastle 2-0 Fulham
Tottenham 1-1 Man City
West Brom 0-1 Stoke
Man Utd 2-2 Arsenal

Bold games posted after the matches were played.

Señor Anderson;3372868 said:
Newcastle three clean sheets in a row? I fucking hope so. I'm picking Danny Simpson over Aguero this week. :p

last time we started the season with three clean sheets in a row in the league was in 1902.

Arsenal have apparently bought Park Chu-Young, which if true, I'm fucking psyched. I've always been a fan of asian football, and when we bought Myiachi I was over the moon, but he obviously needs time to mature, and with Arsene Wenger buying Chu-Young he can definitely help Myiachi and serve as a model to him. For those of you who don0t know about Chu-Young, he is a very skillful striker who is a very mazy dribbler and a good finisher. He hits an awesome free-kick, and I can definitely see him bringing some spark to the attacking front. The only problem is that he isn't much of a poacher, which is what I would of liked, but at a reported 3 Million Pounds, we can't really go wrong. He's 26, as well and can bring a bit of experience to the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back