Domestic football - spam version

Man Utd have the easiest group of all the English Clubs, Man City having the hardest.

Still confident that City will go through though. Chelsea's group is a little bit tough but I still expect a top finish.

I just hope Celtic can somehow get an away goal, 1-0 down at half time and Big Dan sent off after 42 seconds

Looks like it's gonna be 2 seasons without European football for us :disappointed:

Барбоса;3370736 said:
Wonderful night for Scottish football

Yes just seen a stat that's this is the first time since European club football began in 1955 that there will be no Scottish clubs in contention, dark days for Scottish football indeed

but on a brighter note Shamrock Rovers beat Partizan to go through to the group stages of the Europa League

BBC said:
Extra-time was an understandbly cagey affair and the match appeared destined for extra-time until Ameobi seized his moment, weaving to within shooting distance before unleashing an unstoppable drive into the far corne

Lulz.

:lmao:

their tweet for the report: Newcastle edge past Sunderland: Substitute Sammy Ameobi scores a superb extra-time winner as Newcastle come from…

I'm scottish, Danny and even I can't be arsed with it anymore. I tried to get into it this season but my first match was Rangers' first and god, if you ever want to have a reason to not watch football, that's it.

Celtic may still be in the Europa League group stages and I completly forgot about this till I saw the news on Sky Sports News

UEFA are having a meeting on Tuesday to discuss the fate of Sion who selected 5 players for there European squad 1 of which scored 2 goals tonight who are ineligible to play in the competition, a decision will be made on Tuesday.

Not a 100% sure what will happen but i've got my fingers crossed on Sion getting kicked and Celtic replacing them, we may only be through on default but fuck it we need the money

Absolutley delighted to see Shamrock Rovers qualify. There is one player in Rovers team that money was spent on, and it's Gary Twigg. 30,000 was spent on him 30 grand! and he's undoubtedly their best player. Now they'll earn millions. Of course they'll finish dead last in their group. But still, a great day for Irish football. Awful day for Scottish football tho. :disappointed:

Did anyone see Sammy Ameobi's goal? What a cracker. Ryan Taylor's free kick was great too.

Hope Shamrock get drawn with Stoke. Along with a Dutch and Italian team that'd be my holidays for the year.

How do trips to Ukraine, Turkey & Isreal sound?

So according the BBC & Eurosport it is likely that Sion are going to get thrown out of the Eruopa League and Celtic are going to replace them so if that were to happen then our group would be Ahletico Madrid, Udinese & Rennes... Fuck that shit

How do trips to Ukraine, Turkey & Isreal sound?

So according the BBC & Eurosport it is likely that Sion are going to get thrown out of the Eruopa League and Celtic are going to replace them so if that were to happen then our group would be Ahletico Madrid, Udinese & Rennes... Fuck that shit

Spain, Italy and France? Good day trips :) Levein was speaking sense earlier, instead of lamenting Scotland's clubs failures in Europe, they should be doing something about it.

Can't believe Arsenal only bid £6million for Cahill, they got plenty from the Fabregas and Nasri deals so why bid so cheap!? Mind you I'm just seeing that Arsene denied it was that low and had a good laugh at the conference about it. While the move would give Arsenal more steel in their defence and up Bolton's kitty, midfield seems to be the area Arsenal need to strenghten.

Joey Barton

"I want a five year contract for my family" newcastle offered a two year extension. He's took on a three year contract, it's the same thing.

"I want a club qith ambition" QPR?!

"I had no choice" But I chose to go anyways.

"I've been great for the club" That one season shift you put in last year.

"Joey's giving a lot to the club" says his agent Willie MacKay...that's the period of jail and many games injured then.

Fuck off joey.

Joey Barton

"I want a five year contract for my family" newcastle offered a two year extension. He's took on a three year contract, it's the same thing.

"I want a club qith ambition" QPR?!

"I had no choice" But I chose to go anyways.

"I've been great for the club" That one season shift you put in last year.

"Joey's giving a lot to the club" says his agent Willie MacKay...that's the period of jail and many games injured then.

Fuck off joey.

I agree with everything you said. I'm delighted Leeds Gaffer Simon Grayson stoped our players from using Twitter and Facebook, no good can come from it if you ask me. It annoys me when players come out public about there situations, talking bullshit. Of course Barton is an example another is Tevez. After 5 years in England and 4 years in Manchester, Tevez suddenly decides he's homesick and wants to move back to Argentina, and says he won't ever return to Manchester, even on holiday. :wtf:

Delighted to see Rovers have Spurs in their group, it's the fixture they likley wanted.

In fairness to Willie McKay, he said some big names were in for Barton. If you spell out Queens Park Rangers, it's pretty substantial.

Joey barton is a great player, no doubt. But, he's a liability. Newcastle will probably be better off without him, but he needs to be replaced. The last thing that should happen is what happened with Carroll, not getting replaced.

Kevin Nolan and Joey Barton, arguably two of The Magpies best players last season went to newly relagated West Ham, and soon to be relagated QPR.

I don't think Q.P.R will go down now that they have got there ownership problems sorted out, Wright-Phillips and Luke Young looking set to join Barton at Loftus Road. I would be suprised if they were below 15'th this season

And Tottenham are in talks with Scott Parker becaue apparently Redknapp thinks he needs more Midfielders

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back