Domestic football - spam version

Hargreaves to Man City? After saying he wants to play 40 games a season? Seems unlikely. If he went to City to save moving, Bolton should have tried to snap him up as he is more likely to feature more for them ahead of the likes of Barry, Toure, Milner, Nasri etc.

Benayoun could do an Anelka and end up at Arsenal, completing the trilogy of the once Top 4 (save for United) or go back to Liverpool.

Joe Cole to Lille is being rumoured, but he'd be a good signing for a mid-table club like Bolton, Stoke, Newcastle I reckon.

Mertesacker seems close to joining Arsenal, haven't seen too much of him domestically but he looks like a beast.

:lmao:

Joe Cole is apparently in London waiting to go for a medical. Don't know where.

Also Raul Meireles is apparently the subject of a cash offer from Spurs and cash plus player(s) from Chelsea.

scaled.php

I'm pleased we've got Santon, seems like a cracking young player.

Apparently he was your number 2 choice after Enrique

More the fact that we don't need him at all.

We need another striker and a center back.

I said it last season and I'll say it now with him not being our player: Parker was destroyed by Barton and the rest of our midfield twice last season.

I said it last season and I'll say it now with him not being our player: Parker was destroyed by Barton and the rest of our midfield twice last season.

He was also kept very quiet in front of his own fans by Adam Clayton

The more of those Sky Fantasy Football adverts I see, the more I'm convinced Harry didn't know he was being filmed and that's what he's really like.

True story, my friend didn't realise Jamie was his son.

Last deadline day I started in Tasty's house and ended at home with Andy Carroll being sold for £35mil

This deadline day has gone back in time. I'm eating Golden Grahams, and Peter Crouch, Wright-Philips and probably Bellasie are getting sold.

Tastycles Predictions some out of my arse, some have basically gone through (I'm assuming everyone will buy someone to make it interesting. I doubt Everton etc. will buy anyone):

Arsenal: Eden Hazard
Aston Villa: Nedum Onuoha
Blackburn Rovers: Scott Dann
Bolton Wanderers: Daniel Sturridge (loan)
Chelsea: Luka Modric
Everton: Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Pele circa 1970. Oh, Ok, James McFadden
Fulham: Bryan Ruiz
Liverpool: Craig Bellamy
Manchester City: Owen Hargreaves
Manchester United: Wesley Sneijder (I have no belief this will go through, but had to pick something)
Newcastle United: David Bentley
Norwich City: Charlie Austin
Queens Park Rangers: Shaun Wright-Phillips
Stoke City: Nicholas Bendtner
Sunderland: Peter Crouch
Swansea City: Lee Tomlin
Tottenham Hotspur: Scott Parker
West Bromwich Albion: Lee Noble
Wigan Athletic: Shaun Maloney
Wolverhampton Wanderers: Gary Taylor-Fletcher

Some of those are totally random, but essentially what they need. Jerome also looks like he's going to Stoke. I expect Wayne "third-choice left back on £90,000 a week" Bridge to go somewhere today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back