Domestic football - spam version

Oh, and this guy:

grupthinklive163b6dda1e47a2205282d67dc5fd426f

... Can cross better than Walcott.

According to the French the Nasri move to Citeh has broken down.

I don't understand why Kenny hasn't brough Suarez on yet, Arsenal are there for the taking

Oh Frimpong has just been sent off.

Speaking of him being a liability. Oh dear god, Suarez, see you later Gooners. Lansbury!? Really? Nah, forget bringing on Myiachi, a spark that will light the game up, no, bring on Lansbury.

I'm not even going to complain about larssons handball on the line after 15mins that should have been a red card. We didn't need it. TOON TOON...

Oh well we're not top of the league anymore. Was fun while it lasted.

Yeah last time I checked it was 5. So far Enrique got me a clean sheet and is a banker for bonus points, and Suarez came off the bench to get me a goal.

EDIT: Simpson also has a clean sheet for me, but he's a sub.

I'll add my team into the league though I did miss week 1 off due to the system problems.

Thought King Kenny got his tactics spot on today. Liverpool's midfield dominated the Arsenal youngsters dragging them all over the place. Adam was good and Downing was a constant threat. The only one yet to impress me is Henderson, although he did look keen to get forward which was a positive. Enrique was also very good, keeping Walcott quiet and looking dangerous going forward.

Vermaelen did very well with Carroll in the first half and Arsenal were unlucky with injuries and the own goal but you could see that they were getting slowly worn down and Frimpong, despite his hard work, was a walking red card. Then once Arsenal were looking tired, Dalglish pulled the trigger with Suarez and Meireles and they ripped the 10 men apart for the last 20 mins.

Not the finished article by any means but some good positive steps.

Surely Wenger needs to go out and improve the size of his squad. Not many teams could deal with 3 injured centre halves but the lack of real experienced depth in the Arsenal squad was exposed today.

Барбоса;3358349 said:
Thought King Kenny got his tactics spot on today. Liverpool's midfield dominated the Arsenal youngsters dragging them all over the place. Adam was good and Downing was a constant threat. The only one yet to impress me is Henderson, although he did look keen to get forward which was a positive. Enrique was also very good, keeping Walcott quiet and looking dangerous going forward.

Vermaelen did very well with Carroll in the first half and Arsenal were unlucky with injuries and the own goal but you could see that they were getting slowly worn down and Frimpong, despite his hard work, was a walking red card. Then once Arsenal were looking tired, Dalglish pulled the trigger with Suarez and Meireles and they ripped the 10 men apart for the last 20 mins.

Not the finished article by any means but some good positive steps.

Surely Wenger needs to go out and improve the size of his squad. Not many teams could deal with 3 injured centre halves but the lack of real experienced depth in the Arsenal squad was exposed today.

Charlie Adam was very poor today, if you ask me.

Henderson's a mackem. Of course he's shit.

As I said, he was enthusiastic and energetic but his decision making was not great but that is something that can be learned as he gains experience.

Not entirely sure where he fits into the Liverpool team though especially if Adam keeps playing the way he has started and when Gerrard gets fit. He was deployed on the right wing in the first half and didn't affect the game.

3pm Results
Swansea 0-0 Wigan
Aston Villa 3-1 Blackburn
Everton 0-1 Q.P.R.

Good result for QPR although Everton seem likely to continue there tradition of starting slowly, Southampton have now 4 games or there first 4 games in the championship as have Derby and had both those teams to finish in the bottom half

The King got his tactics dead right. The back five were great too. Kelly continues to show why he will be a fantastic defenders, Enrique had a great game and Reina did well too when we were troubled. Downing is going to be a star for us if he carries on - the guy was everywhere.

Vermaelen was SUPERB. Marked Carroll out the game, Carroll didnt do too much wrong, his marker was just that good. The subs came on and changed the game for us.

I'm delighted with that result and Lee, Toon were top of the league for all of fifteen minutes, at least we managed a couple of hours :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back