Domestic football - spam version

So, Aguero's pretty good then.

Michel Vorm will keep Swansea in the Premier League if he plays like that every week though.

The question now is, will anyone be able to catch Bolton and oust Wolves from the Champions League places?

In all seriousness, I think there's a realistic possibility that the bottom three right now will remain the bottom three come May.

:scratchchin:

...a Carling Cup game...and I assume that means Shola Ameobi scored...

:headscratch:

...Nope. Can't remember.

Or that time you beat us at St James' and Stamford bridge last season.

Oh wait, didn't happen.

Joey Barton said:
Jonas and Collo said he was better than Tevez, I wasn't having it........I am now. What a 30 min spell that was. City gonna go close this yr

There's something inherently amusing about imagining Joey Barton, Jonas and Coloccini just having a chat.

There's something inherently amusing about imagining Joey Barton, Jonas and Coloccini just having a chat.

Better than him pretending that he reads Nietzsche like some 15 year old kid with a che t-shirt on.

Meh, it was just an Inbetweeners reference, i'm kidding you're all alright. But seriously, I'm Arsenal's biggest critic. Everything they do badly, I just piss and moan about it. It's the Scottish way.

Well Arsenal won tonight but Udinese deserved at least a draw but Arsenal are going to have there hands full in the away tie

In the Championship Southampton are on fire, 3 wins in3 after thrashing Ipswich 5-2 meanwhile at the bottom Doncaster and Coventry are still yet to get a point

And my 2 local sides (Grimsby & Lincoln) are really in the shit, Lincoln lost to Kidderminster by a goal to nil and Grimsby Town who 8 years ago were playing in the what is now the Championship just lost 5-0 to Braintree Town in the Blue Square Premier

Well Arsenal won tonight but Udinese deserved at least a draw but Arsenal are going to have there hands full in the away tie

Yes, you're right Udinese deserved at least a draw. Arsenal got away with it tonight. Tonight's game further supported the idea that Arsenal's defence simply isn't good enough and that they need a leader at the back.

Udinese played surprisingly well for an Italian side venturing away.

Arsenal need a new defender or two, a new creative midfielder and a new goal-poacher. If I was Arsene, I really would start from scratch, this summer I would have sold Eboue, Clichy, Squillaci, Koscienly, Rosicky, Denilson, Walcott, Fabregas, Nasri, Chamakh, Almunia, Bendtner, Fabianski, Frimpong and Arshavin, and just start anew.

Arsenal need a new defender or two, a new creative midfielder and a new goal-poacher. If I was Arsene, I really would start from scratch, this summer I would have sold Eboue, Clichy, Squillaci, Koscienly, Rosicky, Denilson, Walcott, Fabregas, Nasri, Chamakh, Almunia, Bendtner, Fabianski, Frimpong and Arshavin, and just start anew.

Tonight was the worst I've ever seen him play.

Yeah, and I love Rosicky, I think he's one of the most underrated players in the premiership but man, he consistently attempts to prove me wrong. In the Emirates Cup, Arsenal v NY Red Bulls he fucking stole the show with his amazing passing ability and creativity, but today, he lost the ball constantly (although he worked his hardest to get it back) and was irrelevant. Seriously, Arsenal need to play each game like it's a final, there is NO passion. I suppose, that's why having foreigners who don't really support the club is bad for business. Hell, Wilshere on twitter was the most positive out of all the Arsenal fans!

Yeah, and I love Rosicky, I think he's one of the most underrated players in the premiership but man, he consistently attempts to prove me wrong. In the Emirates Cup, Arsenal v NY Red Bulls he fucking stole the show with his amazing passing ability and creativity, but today, he lost the ball constantly (although he worked his hardest to get it back) and was irrelevant.

Maybe he played so differently because the New York Red Bulls are nowhere near as good as Udinese.

I think Rosicky's just bad. He's really not good enough to start on a regular basis for a side that want to finish in the top four.

In the Championship Southampton are on fire, 3 wins in3 after thrashing Ipswich 5-2 meanwhile at the bottom Doncaster and Coventry are still yet to get a point

And my 2 local sides (Grimsby & Lincoln) are really in the shit, Lincoln lost to Kidderminster by a goal to nil and Grimsby Town who 8 years ago were playing in the what is now the Championship just lost 5-0 to Braintree Town in the Blue Square Premier

Grimbsby were teh team newcastle beat in 1992 to get their promotion to the premier league secured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back