Domestic football - spam version

Rosicky was a class act, before he got injured during 2008 and got sidelined for 18 months. The Hleb + Rosicky + Fabregas + Gilberto partnership was a beastly won, and got us all the way to the Champions League final in 2006.
Like I always say with Rosicky: ''Form is temporary, class is permanent''

[YOUTUBE]qhzDs32h_1o&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Rohan, one good goal doesn't make the player. I'll give you that Rosicky was a lot better before that injury but he hasn't played well on a consistent basis ever since. So it seems whatever class he had is gone.

Totally unsubstantiated word on the street is that Rosicky's injury was actually a crack addiction. Seriously.

I doubt there's any truth in that but it would explain

a) why he hasn't played with any passion whatsoever
b) why he was out 18 months with what is normally a 6 week injury. Even Kieron Dyer doesn't do that.

So, at Leeds United our season has just got a kick start after we destroyed Luthers Dull City 4-1. We only conceded from an own goal and looked very comfortable, which in recent times is far from the norm. Up next is Bolton Mark 2 or West Ham United as they are more commonly known. I expect Leeds to get smashed with the quality that West Ham have in their midfield with Parker-Nolan-Noble-Taylor.

Also Roque Santa Cruz aparently wants to join us from Manchester City which I cannot see happening while Uncle Ken is still Leeds' chairmen. I doubt Roque would drop his £80,000 a week wage to the pittence that Ken Bates gives his players, unless it's a loan deal with city paying his wages. Still it is nice to linked with quality premiership players.

Happy to see we took out the weak links in defence Andy O' Brein and Paul Connolly. Connolly was overrated last season IMO. I haven't made up my mind on O' Brein yet, maybe he's lacking match fitness from missing some of pre-season, or maybe he's just past it, only time will tell.

I had high hopes for Ben Parker this season, but I do blame Parker for the first goal conceded against Bradford in the League Cup. He's been out injured for the majority of the last two seasons, so maybe he needs some time to settle back into the side.

Darren O' Dea is far better as a centre half, which was the position he played against Hull. It seems that dispite Lees own goal, he has a bright future, Lees is quite attack minded for a defender.

Leigh Bromby is underrated IMO, I hope he gets the oppurtunity to prove himself this season. Delighted to see Paddy Kisnorbo back. He was sorley missed last season.

Totally unsubstantiated word on the street is that Rosicky's injury was actually a crack addiction. Seriously.

I doubt there's any truth in that but it would explain

a) why he hasn't played with any passion whatsoever
b) why he was out 18 months with what is normally a 6 week injury. Even Kieron Dyer doesn't do that.

Really? Where did you hear that? Seriously, such a shame if it's true.

Going to Northampton-Wolves in the Carling Cup on Tuesday. There's a TGI Fridays near the ground - pretty much the only exciting factor to the match.

Señor Anderson;3353386 said:
Happy to see we took out the weak links in defence Andy O' Brein and Paul Connolly. Connolly was overrated last season IMO. I haven't made up my mind on O' Brein yet, maybe he's lacking match fitness from missing some of pre-season, or maybe he's just past it, only time will tell.

O'Brian has fallen victim to the curse of the loanee. When we got him on loan he was fantastic, as soon as we bought him he was shit. Same will happen to O'Dea if we sign him. Conns has been good imo, but his start to the season has been shocking and now Lees is in the team I can't see Connolly getting back in yet.

I had high hopes for Ben Parker this season, but I do blame Parker for the first goal conceded against Bradford in the League Cup. He's been out injured for the majority of the last two seasons, so maybe he needs some time to settle back into the side.

Parker was the same last year when he came in to side. I don't think he's good enough, especially when we have Aidy White there. Still it is our problem position, we haven't had a decent left back for many years.

Darren O' Dea is far better as a centre half, which was the position he played against Hull. It seems that dispite Lees own goal, he has a bright future, Lees is quite attack minded for a defender.

I'm going to hold on to my opinion of O'Dea yet, I don't want to judge him there after only one game but hopefully him and Paddy will be a successful partnership at the back. Lees just looks like another quality player from our successful youth academy. He isn't even 21 and he's already played over 100 league games. I can see him playing for England one day.

Leigh Bromby is underrated IMO, I hope he gets the oppurtunity to prove himself this season. Delighted to see Paddy Kisnorbo back. He was sorley missed last season.

Bromby is underrated, he's a very decent CB I just can't see him playing consistantly at this level. I'm well happy that Paddy's back, he was missed dearly and looks to be getting back to his best. Also I'm looking forward to the Keogh and McCormack partnership which we will need to bag us goals while Becchio and Somma are out.

Just created a (wrestlezone) fantasy premier league for anyone here who wants to join heres the code 1072660-422751. Scoring doesnt start untill after this weeks fixtures to give people a chance to make teams if they dont already have them. You have until saturday so get joining!

Just created a (wrestlezone) fantasy premier league for anyone here who wants to join heres the code 1072660-422751. Scoring doesnt start untill after this weeks fixtures to give people a chance to make teams if they dont already have them. You have until saturday so get joining!

Shame we didn't get one sorted before the first week I probably would of been leading otherwise scored 65 that week, had Aguero on my team has captain so that got me 30 points alone

I got 52 that week cahill was on the bench though(got 13) as i forgot to press save when i put him in. I was gutted as Roger Johnson was in his place and scored a shitty 1...

Really? Where did you hear that? Seriously, such a shame if it's true.

My ex-flatmate... Though there's a lot of tittle tattle about it on the internet on various forums.

I got 52 that week cahill was on the bench though(got 13) as i forgot to press save when i put him in. I was gutted as Roger Johnson was in his place and scored a shitty 1...

One of my defenders played this week. One. Fucking Ivanovic and Luiz were injured, Briggs is a shitter there to make up the numbers and Baines was rioted out of a game.

My ex-flatmate... Though there's a lot of tittle tattle about it on the internet on various forums.

Yeah, I've researched it a bit and there is actually a lot of substance to the rumour. He got caught whilst playing for the Czech Republic but, as it was only a photo, no disciplinarian action was taken. Although, being out for 18 months with a hamstring injury is ludicrous. Although, Marcelinho was out for six months with a broken finger :lmao:

On another note, will you join the fantasy league Tastycles?

I'm just pleased we've got Unlimited transfers for this week I sold Gervinho, Surman & Goodwillie already this week for Kevin Davies, Fletcher & Tchoyi and thinking about maybe getting rid of Taarabt for Matt Jarvis.

SholaDerbypicLarge.jpg

Parker was the same last year when he came in to side. I don't think he's good enough, especially when we have Aidy White there. Still it is our problem position, we haven't had a decent left back for many years.

I forgot about Aidy White. I think White is better as a winger. But it would be hard to break into the Leeds side as a winger with Gradel and Snoddy. Atleast we have better options than Bessone.

I'm going to hold on to my opinion of O'Dea yet, I don't want to judge him there after only one game but hopefully him and Paddy will be a successful partnership at the back. Lees just looks like another quality player from our successful youth academy. He isn't even 21 and he's already played over 100 league games. I can see him playing for England one day.

I've seen O'Dea play a number of times with Ireland, Reading and Celtic. He can be quite prone to making mistakes, but seems more comfortable as a centre half.

Bromby is underrated, he's a very decent CB I just can't see him playing consistantly at this level. I'm well happy that Paddy's back, he was missed dearly and looks to be getting back to his best. Also I'm looking forward to the Keogh and McCormack partnership which we will need to bag us goals while Becchio and Somma are out.

Keogh is a good temporary solution. He was unlucky at Cardiff, his problem was that there were Premier League quality strikers ahead of him at Cardiff last season. There even was a time Keogh was picked over Shane Long in the Irish squad.

I had a good week in Premier League Fantasy Football, 62. Given got me 7 points. I went for 3 Chelsea defenders, Alex, Terry, and Cole. It was either all or nothing. And my risk payed off. Terry and Cole both got me 8 points while Alex got me 6. My other starting defender was Kompany who got me 6 points.

Nani did fuck all and was also my captain, 4 points. NZogbia 3 points, Silva 9, Taarabt 2.

I went for Dzeko as my original pick Suarez was a doubt over The Copa America. As was Aguero and Tevez, which meant Dzeko had to start. 8 points from Dzeko and just one from Rodallega (I hate him, but I figured he had to score in the first three games as there against the newly promoted sides, but instead he didn't start).

I'm third in loliga, a league with my freinds. My goal this season is to win loliga :)

Fantasy team for week 2

Reina, Huth, Hangeland, Cahill, Jagielka, Dyer, Van Der Vaart, Adam, Taarabt, Fletcher, Aguero. SUBS: Kenny, Davies, Enrique, Tchoyi

Pissed off the tyne-weir derby isn't going to be on tv, don't understand why it has to be played midday on Saturday instead of midday on Sunday

Im watching the Arsenal-Liverpool match and:
- Nasri has been our best player, by far.
- Arshavin is a shell of his former self and can barely pass the ball. His body language is so uninspiring.
- Andy Carroll is shite (watch him prove me wrong by scoring now)
- Ignasi Miquel > Seb Squilly
- Frimpong is a liability.
- Why are all Arsenal DM's black?
- Downing is a beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo