Domestic football - spam version

The King got his tactics dead right. The back five were great too. Kelly continues to show why he will be a fantastic defenders, Enrique had a great game and Reina did well too when we were troubled. Downing is going to be a star for us if he carries on - the guy was everywhere.

Vermaelen was SUPERB. Marked Carroll out the game, Carroll didnt do too much wrong, his marker was just that good. The subs came on and changed the game for us.

I'm delighted with that result and Lee, Toon were top of the league for all of fifteen minutes, at least we managed a couple of hours :p

Hey it was 20 minutes! That Kelly looked good, where's he come from?

Our youth system. He's going to be great and I think he may be the first of many. He is naturally a CB but you wouldnt guess it from how well he plays at either side. He's played against the big teams in the league and didnt look out of water at all.

We are apparently going after Gary Cahill who could be a stunning signing and those two would be a mean partnership. If we do sign Cahill, dont be surprised to see Ngog and a young lad called Raheem Sterling (loan) to go the other way. Sterling is going to be the next big thing and I think he has everything it takes.

Great result today felt bad for Arsenal though as their team was hurt badly by injurys. Enrique was brilliant today and looks a bargain at 6 million. The fact we could bring Meireles and Suarez off the bench shows the strength in depth we have in the squad at the moment.

Id love it if we bought Cahill or Dann. Ive heard Kenny wants to buy Shawcross though which scares me............

The Dann link has gone quiet. Sad though, as he is a Red. Shawcross is a skanky Manc and United have first option. Safe to say, I'm not a fan.

On another note, will you join the fantasy league Tastycles?

Already have, my team is KFC Wimbledon. Tastycles isn't my real name, you'll be disappointed to learn.

Currently watching Peterborough vs Ipswich. Peterborough winning 6-1, Ipswich down to 9 men.

Wow and they got beat 5-2 off southampton midweek as well.

If Liverpool signed Scott Dann I'd wet myself. Solid defender, reminds me of Alan Hansen.

And watched the first half of the Peterborough/Ipswich game. Fuck.

Just finished watching the Chelsea - West Brom game, West Brom did very well again and didn't really deserve to lose, Torres looked sharp again but again didn't come away with a goal.

Were the 2 red cards for Ipswich deserved then? I know they were already 4-1 down when they both came about?

The first probably looked worse than it actually was, but probably justified. The second was definitely a red, but they got a penalty for it when it was at the edge of the D. It finished 7-1. Ipswich were 1-0 up from a screamer as well.

Also, since I went back a couple pages I must say that Martin Kelly is quickly becoming my new favorite Liverpool player. As Dann reminds me of Hansen, Kelly reminds of Finnan. He's strong and creative, his first touch and passing is accurate as can be - but he isn't the type of full back that'll bag a goal every second week.

If he gets one in a season it's all good, because he'll make up on assists. Dunno why they played Flanagan last week.

100% which is why I was glad we won.

Someone said it on twitter "carroll gets a yellow for kicking the ball in an empty net, cattermole gets a yellow for fucking jonas up"

Also I wish MOTD would shut the fuck up about Barton, Cattermole did worse challenges than Joey has done for some time but they still make Barton digs.

To be fair the mackem keeper made a cracking save in the first half. What's his name again?

To be fair the mackem keeper made a cracking save in the first half. What's his name again?

Mignolet, Suprised he's playing when Sunderland brough Westwood over the summer they've also got Gordon who Celtic were intresting in until we decided to get Forster back from your lotwhich i'm happy with either way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back