Dog Meat & Other Culinary Delights

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Would you eat dog meat? Myself I wouldn't as I don't eat any meat. Veggie you see. Animals are dirty creatures. But I really don't get why people who eat meat, won't give meats from different cultures a chance. If you try it and dislike it then fine. But I don't think people should dismiss other types of food just because you have a dog or horse yourself. Have you never looked at a piglet and thought it was cute, only to tuck into a bacon sandwich later on?

Also why would people turn their nose up at eating an animals testicles, yet would happily eat a McDonalds burger?

I'm not a vegetarian, I love eating meat, most kinds as well. I haven't ever tried anything like dog or horse, but if I went to a country where that happens, and was offered it then I see no reason not to try it. If I don't like it, then fine. But at least then I can say I don't like it instead of turning my nose up at it without even trying it. I hate people who are like that.

As for eating animal testicles, I'm in 2 minds about it. I mean, at first there's what I said above, about trying things. But also the idea just sounds awful.

I'm a big meat eater. I have no problems with putting an animal down for my own personal well being. An ex girlfriend of mine owned a pot belly pig and a cow, I never understood that because I only saw those things as meat and potential scraps on my dinner plate.

As far as dogs, never would I eat it. I understand why people do, and honestly don't have a problem with it. Different strokes for different folks. It's the same notion as to why I don't understand a million Indian kids starving, people begging for my money, but a perfectly healthy cow is standing in the middle of the road with more meat on it then the rest of the human community combined.

I've at guinea pig before, and had no problem with it. When I was in Peru, it's what the locals ate, and I didn't want to insult them. You have to understand that different people in the world eat different things. In Africa, they have gourmet foods with large bugs, no problem with me if I was starving.

Love meat.

Let's look at it this way. What is so disgusting about eating dog as opposed to any other animal?

American and European society is used to having a cuddly friend who wags his tale and shows unconditional love. We've let dogs and cats into our hearts and families.

But, what if you're a little boy on a farm and you love your little pig? Or your cow? All animals we eat.

If the dog were thoroughly cooked by a chef, yeah, I might try it, just out of curiosity, if nothing else.

Probably tastes like chicken.

Tail, anyone?

I'd have to pass on the dog meat. I don't own a dog, but I am quite fond of them. To me, they live up to the billing of man's best friend, and I wouldn't want to have my best friend as a meal. I can understand why someone might eat it to fight off starvation, but as far as seeing it as a delicacy, there's no way I could see that. If I were to ever have it offered to me, I would see the dog dead on the plate and there's no way I could do it. Could work for some people, but I couldn't do it.

Ive tried a lot of seafood i do not like mussles tho. Anyway i eat meat because it tastes good and i feel there is no proper staple alternative. We must have respect for the animals we kill and give them proper care and attention before we eat meat.

I wouldnt eat any animals reproductive organs because they are used for exaclty reproduction and the idea that the animal tried to shag with that part puts me off.

Eating pets and animals with hardly any meat on them seems like a waste to me. I dont know if id eat a wild dog but never a proper domesticated dog. Id never eat an endangered species or animal that is hard to catch.

I hate the idea that we would just kill a random animal in the wild one day it is minding its business and then bam its dead. I prefer the idea of raising animals caring for them and such.

In Europe at least we do not raise some types of animals for food while other parts of the world would.

Im undecided at the idea of trying some foods yeah id try some but other i might not its one of those things id have to decide on a each by each basis.

I would eat anything that walks. If I was in a country where canibalism was the norm, and I wasn't on the menu, I would have to give it a try. i can't live without meat. I've tried. Nothing is the same. Not even that synthetic tofu shit. Yuck.

I would eat anything that walks. If I was in a country where canibalism was the norm, and I wasn't on the menu, I would have to give it a try. i can't live without meat. I've tried. Nothing is the same. Not even that synthetic tofu shit. Yuck.
Always wondered if someone actually had to balls to ask Jeffrey Dahmer, "Dude, be straight with me. What does it taste like?"

You've GOTTA admit that, while I'd never do it, you ARE curious.

Guess the closest thing would be monkey, which I KNOW is eaten somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back