Doc at RAW!

Just getting back into this thread after going to bed, I can see Hank wasn't none too impressed with Danielson either, as he didn't even want to comment on the situation.

Regardless, Doc that's fine that he had an exciting match. Again, he is a great wrestler from all accounts and that's fine. I look forward to seeing him. I just want to see the WWE give him some character and personality, instead of just making him "Bryan Danielson- the fantastic wrestler you all know from ROH".

As you know, I am vehemently against WWE going in that direction, and if they try to make him just the same Bryan Danielson that he was in ROH, then he will fail in the WWE, plain and simple. So we'll see.

Are you trying to imply that Bryan Danielson didn't have character and personality in ROH?

Has X been sharing his stash with his fellow mods?

Coco, I'll go out on a limb and say that it wasn't Danielson that didn't have a personality... it was ROH. Hence the reason why Danielson is lacking one.

I'll go out on a limb and say that it wasn't Danielson that didn't have a personality... it was ROH. Hence the reason why Danielson is lacking one.

I would concur with that. I suppose my comments are misconstrued in the sense that I sound like I am taking it out on Danielson and I should clarify that, as that really isn't my intention.

I can respect the guy for his wrestling abilities and I want to see him succeed in WWE. But I know from experience that he isn't going to succeed on his wrestling ability alone unless WWE gives him some personality and perhaps even a respectable character of sorts. I am not talking about a lame gimmick or anything (which people automatically assume I mean), but rather some character that the fans can connect to.

And yeah, I blame ROH for him not having much of a personality, as that is simply the way they do things with attracting to a different audience of wrestling fans as compared to WWE's main fanbase of casual wrestling fans.

How much Ring of Honor have you seen, Sid?

The way you continue to avoid the question, I'm going to have to assume you've never seen any. Certainly not enough to say Danielson has no character.

I would concur with that. I suppose my comments are misconstrued in the sense that I sound like I am taking it out on Danielson and I should clarify that, as that really isn't my intention.

I can respect the guy for his wrestling abilities and I want to see him succeed in WWE. But I know from experience that he isn't going to succeed on his wrestling ability alone unless WWE gives him some personality and perhaps even a respectable character of sorts. I am not talking about a lame gimmick or anything (which people automatically assume I mean), but rather some character that the fans can connect to.

And yeah, I blame ROH for him not having much of a personality, as that is simply the way they do things with attracting to a different audience of wrestling fans as compared to WWE's main fanbase of casual wrestling fans.

How much Ring of Honor have you seen, Sid?

The way you continue to avoid the question, I'm going to have to assume you've never seen any. Certainly not enough to say Danielson has no character.

I think you are both right, to an extent. Coco, you are right in saying that Danielson had a character in ROH. All of the guys do. But Sid is right, too, because those personalities/characters aren't over-the-top enough to be successful in WWE. In WWE, most of the guys have basic characters, Orton and Cena come to mind, but they are just exaggerated a bunch to make them over-the-top.

I decided to stop worrying about what everyone thinks of me because I had a lot to prove last year. I think I proved enough, so it's time for the real me to come out.

That's the way to do it, and that's the approach I have always taken to posting. Who cares what people have to say on an Internet wrestling forum about you?

Just go out there and post your thoughts. It's that easy.

I want to gain respect before I spit in everyone's faces. It never seems to work out when you do it the other way around.

As long as you and me are still cool, D-Man. I like being known by you as the guy who gets thrown at you and sticks.

I think Bryan Danielson can take his personality up a notch to be successful in the WWE while still remaining the Bryan Danielson we know and love.

Doc, you annoy the living fuck outta me at times, but I know it's not intentional. Deep down you're on my "good" list.

I want to gain respect before I spit in everyone's faces. It never seems to work out when you do it the other way around.

I don't know. I think I have some respect on here from posters. They may hate my guts for my views, but I don't think it means they don't respect me to a degree.

Not sure if I would say I have "spit in their face" as that is a little extreme. But when I first started on here, I would simply speak my mind without regard to what anyone else thinks, because all I am doing is speaking for myself and my own opinions. And nor did I take it easy on anyone. I didn't let being a "Newbie" on here intimidate me, and I just dove in the deep end feet first, and went for it. I have enough confidence in my abilities that I know I can handle whatever shit people try to throw my way in terms of posting.

And when people started giving me static when I was new, I basically combated them with my reason and logic on why I felt that way. And if they had a problem with it, I in so many words didn't back down and actually gave them a proverbial "I don't give a Fuck what you think" back in return.

I may not be the most popular poster on the board, but being popular isn't important to me.

Yeah. Whoop Dee Doo. Bryan Danielson, the man who makes everyone fall asleep, who is not an ROH-Bot.

Ahhh, Sidious.....Just when I thought we had made nice, you go and say something competely idiotic like this. It breaks my heart, really. :disappointed:

I will dare to say that next year at this time you and all the other ROH haters will probably be singing Danielson's praises. He has nothing to do with ROH anymore. Let it go. ;)

And RVDgurl hits the home run!. I actually like Danielson.. One of my favorite Indy wrestlers. he may be a little boring to watch but the way he can bend you is just simply out of this world. Go watch his match with Jack Evans though. The way Danielson bends him is just amazing. I had no idea the body can bend the way Danielson bends him.

I don't know. I think I have some respect on here from posters. They may hate my guts for my views, but I don't think it means they don't respect me to a degree.

Not sure if I would say I have "spit in their face" as that is a little extreme. But when I first started on here, I would simply speak my mind without regard to what anyone else thinks, because all I am doing is speaking for myself and my own opinions. And nor did I take it easy on anyone. I didn't let being a "Newbie" on here intimidate me, and I just dove in the deep end feet first, and went for it. I have enough confidence in my abilities that I know I can handle whatever shit people try to throw my way in terms of posting.

And when people started giving me static when I was new, I basically combated them with my reason and logic on why I felt that way. And if they had a problem with it, I in so many words didn't back down and actually gave them a proverbial "I don't give a Fuck what you think" back in return.

I may not be the most popular poster on the board, but being popular isn't important to me.

Why do you have to make it all about you? LOL

...And this is why Lord Sidious is my favorite wrestling poster.

Why do you have to make it all about you? LOL

Because when I post, it is all about me and my opinions. When you post, make it all about you and your opinions.

Be your own self, D-Man. Like you said above about the real D-Man coming out, I want to see it, to be frank. Let's see what you really got and find out what you're made of!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back