Doc at RAW!

I would make an "Advertising, bant" joke...but I feel Jane does it much better than I do.

Hey, Doc. When you read this thread, you should link the graphic you made for Dibiase. I wanna see that bitch.

You saw me? Awesome! How clearly? Did you see my sign? Hear my chants?

Man fuck Nick Paglino. He didn't post the detailed report I sent of DiBiase's autograph signing and he didnt use my Twitter though I linked him.

When Danielson came out I about pissed my pants. I was screaming OH MY GOD IT'S BRYAN DANIELSON over and over.

I wish I could have marked for Kofi more, but Bret and Danielson caused my cords to be shot.

RVDGurl would be proud.

The Ted graphic is in my thread.

He used Bryan Danielson. It's how I knew it was him because I couldn't see the curtain at first. He was AWESOME. Turned me into a Danielson mark.

He used Bryan Danielson. It's how I knew it was him because I couldn't see the curtain at first. He was AWESOME. Turned me into a Danielson mark.

Haha always good man, you know who to come talk to when it comes to Danielson.

I can't imagine how awesome tonight must've been. DETAILS and PICTURES NAO!

Oh and Impact was amazing if you're interested. Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair, shit even Val Venis showed up.

Danielson debuting is the only thing that would have made me change over to Raw, other than them ditching the 6-sided ring

Oh and Impact was amazing if you're interested. Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair, shit even Val Venis showed up.

I marked out like crazy when I heard Val speak. I was like "OMGZ VAL VENIS NO WAYZ!!!!!" Was always a big fan. Very underrated mid carder.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1669323 said:
I marked out like crazy when I heard Val speak. I was like "OMGZ VAL VENIS NO WAYZ!!!!!" Was always a big fan. Very underrated mid carder.

in one of the greatest stables ever.

I will get pics up tomorrow and all details are on my Twitter.

Shit, Val Venis? Didn't hear about that. I thought WWE had resigned him.

Tonight was momentous. I was marking for both WWE and TNA. And ROH what with Danielson. The guy next to me kept getting texts about Impact and we were marking together.

Just for the record, Doc asked me to link you guys to his Twitter as well, but I couldn't from a lack of access to the Forums. I was out getting faced with my brother, using his phone for twitter and facebook.

Just for the record, Doc asked me to link you guys to his Twitter as well, but I couldn't from a lack of access to the Forums. I was out getting faced with my brother, using his phone for twitter and facebook.

I can vouch for that. I seen where he asked you to do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back