• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just sent Doc a package of 30 condoms.

I now owe KB some green rep and this:

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE SCARED OF, M'BOY

and you stick your penis into her vagina. Sounds fucking crazy, I know, but yea. Its in between her legs. Itll be lower than you expect, but its there.

is fucking hilarious. And true. But mostly hilarious.

Well I asked my brother for advice, since he's awesome. He had some good advice, in that casual sex is supposed to be fun and such, but he closed out his email with this little gem:
My brother said:
you should develop a relationship with a girl you like as a person and are attracted too. Just no fat chicks unless you're into that, then thats cool I guess.

:lmao:

LMFAO norcal sex ed 101...
Be careful doc not to bang to best friends..they will hunt you down and may stock you. Then they both want to stay with you and you say no. But on second though.. it's worth it. The girls I knew are no longer best friends now lol

I just remembered a joke that suits this thread. Its preety lame though lol

Patient: Doctor, Doctor, Ive got a strawberry stuck up my bum!

Doc: Ive got some cream for that!

Jeez some of the advice you guys are giving him make it seem like the kids an experienced guy who just needs tips. I don't know if you guys remember your first times, but you can't try all these different positions or put it in inch by inch lol. He'll be so nervous he won't be able to think straight. Doc just go to town my man. Don't try and be all fancy your first time. It'l end fast. Btw listen to Norcal. It will be lower than you ever suspected.

And on top of everything else, If you came and she didn't? That's not your problem.

Also, ignore your brother. I don't even bother getting the names half the time. Names are forgotten in the morning too easy. If all else fails, just remember that Gin is a wonderful drink.. haha.

I'm more partial to thick-----fat girls cuz I just don't look right standin next to a skinny girl LULZ

BTW, don't try doggy style until you know exactly where the target is. Unless you like anal :shrug: we still laugh about it sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back