• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My impersonation of Doc.

1284123330_chris-hansen-gif.gif

You also fight over petty things on a wrestling forum, are you pissed and depressed?

And my life is wonderful by the way.

Actually I don't think I've ever had a feud on a wrestling forum with another poster that spills into multiple threads and involves people's twitter accounts.

Actually I don't think I've ever had a feud on a wrestling forum with another poster that spills into multiple threads and involves people's twitter accounts.

You've had petty arguements though, and to be fair, I did this for the lulz, they turned it into a serious "feud" (lol).

You've had petty arguements though, and to be fair, I did this for the lulz, they turned it into a serious "feud" (lol).

Petty arguments happen from time to time. When they continue in multiple threads and involve things like Twitter it becomes somewhat sad. And Like I stated originally, while it is sad it is also comical at the sometime.

Petty arguments happen from time to time. When they continue in multiple threads and involve things like Twitter it becomes somewhat sad. And Like I stated originally, while it is sad it is also comical at the sometime.
No,
your white trashiness, and your attemts at rapping, and your obvious belief that you think you're superior to other people on a wrestling forum are sad. The arguement was petty, but so is every other arguement on the forums. As for the whole "involving things like twitter" bit, that was all Mozz, so call him "sad" or whatever.

So is your white trashiness, and your attemts at rapping, and your obvious belief that you think you're superior to other people on a wrestling forum. The arguement was petty, but so is every other arguement on the forums. As for the whole "involving things like twitter" bit, that was all Mozz, so call him "sad" or whatever.

Wow you really cut deep there. Maybe I should go make a twitter account and talk about my WZ troubles. Then you could use your stalking abilities to troll it and post it on here..... Or I could just go to sleep because this shitty white trash rapper has a midterm tomorrow.

Maybe I should go make a twitter account and talk about my WZ troubles.

You'd be channeling your inner Mozz, that's for sure.

Then you could use your stalking abilities to troll it and post it on here.....

You actually are channeling your inner Mozz here, I expect a rant on how I don't affect you at all in real life (typed in all caps) by tommorow. Don't dissapoint me.

No,
your obvious belief that you think you're superior to other people on a wrestling forum are sad.
To be honest, Big Sexy doesn't think he's superior to other people here. He just IS superior to most everyone else here.

And how soon until we get to see this glorious sight:
Angel

Or slightly worse, but still just as equally acceptable:
Angel

It won't happen again, sorry to dissapoint. And it's too bad that you think BS is superior to you, I thought you had more pride than that.

No one here is more superior to me, I'm a poster who hasn't shown his true potential. For all you know I could be the next Slyfox.

What a pity, all this wasted potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back