• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Hardy Just Came in his Pants

I like fast food, but I don't think eating what is essentially three meals worth in one sitting is a good idea.

I just cant understand why the obesity rate in America is so high. Any ideas?

I understand where you're coming from Tastycles. A sedentary lifestyle and lack of exercise also contribute to obesity, and when you pile cheeseburgers and pizza on top of that, then the end result won't be too good.

I guess I'm in the minor. I enjoyed the Double Down, but I love fat, greasy food. And I definitely need to get one of these bad boys.

If you're referring to the 7 layer Whopper, then you're out of luck, Theo. They only had it in Japan, and It was being used to help promote Windows 7. Yeah, I know, I don't get how Burger King and computers go together either. I'll never forget watching a special about this on CNN. Watching people eat a seven layer Burger was so sick, and to think they all said it was good.

I worked at a Wendy's this summer and once had a guy order a triple baconator with an extra hamburger patty added to it.

Wow some of the shit people order. I remember seeing a guy at McDonalds order a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries, a large soda, and a McFlurry with Oreo cookies and M&Ms. This fucking guy sat there at ate everything with ease. I couldn't believe it. Then there are those people who will order about 8,000 calories, and have the nerve to ask for a diet soda. I've actually seen people do this.

But seriously, Pizza Hut's Meat Lover's Pizza is by far the most unhealthy food out there.

4022068537-pizza-burger-2-500-calorie-fat-bomb.jpg

Now that's one good looking burger

They have this burger at one of the Minor League baseball teams stadiums like 30 mins from my house.

It has 5 beef patties, 5 slices of cheese, 1 cup of chili, salsa, corn chips, the dough for the bun itself is about a pound. The thing costs 20 bucks, and weighs in at 4 pounds, and is a whopping 4,800 calories. This burger is no joke. Here is a pic of it.

fifth-third-burger-thumb-450x337.jpg

152gnb4.jpg

If I remember correctly, these first popped up at a stadium of an MLB team. I don't know if these are still around or not, but this just looks awful. I don't even want to imagine how this would taste.

For a while at my place we served the Deli-nator which was two pounds of meats consisting of roast beef, corned beef and pastrami and a pound of cheddar and swiss cheeses. Never actually tried one though, not because I couldn't finish it but I have this weird thing about mixing meats together like that. It's just weird to me.

And to think that the biggest thing and most terrifying fast food product we can get is the Pounder from McDonalds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back