Doc at RAW!

I just wanted people to know. :lmao:

Shit, my throat is KILLING me. Did you see me? Glad to see my "Welcome Back" chant spread and was heard on TV, but what about the other ones?

wait the crowd were chanting?

Sounded dead to me

So true.

I heard the "Welcome Back" one but not a lot after that. However, I did see you in the Bret and Vince segment and marked out.

I think Danielson and Bret burned everyone out. Did the crowd really come across as dead?

How was the Bret reaction on TV?

It was a good pop, but it wasn't nearly as big as I was expecting. Sounded like DX got a bigger pop.

You should've started a TNA chant when Jericho taunted Hogan.
Was it me, or was he shaping his hand as a zero on purpose?

Oddly, I think DX and Bret got the same pop, but they played Bret's music quieter than DX's.

Actually, Robert, the guys next to me started a TNA and "Hogan sucks" chant when Jericho did his thing. It was funny.

How in the name of fuck did I miss Danielson last night? Was that a dark match??

Actually, Robert, the guys next to me started a TNA and "Hogan sucks" chant when Jericho did his thing. It was funny.

He couldn't make up his mind. Poor guy. Either the rest of the crowd was dead or nobody else knew what Jericho's true intentions were.

danielson = dark match

I thought the biggest pop of the night at raw was when horny did you can't see me.

Danielson was in the dark match. I thought it was a Superstars match. Wish it was, they might have caught me completely freaking out for him.

I'm amazed how dead the crowd came across on TV. The pop for Bret was deafening. My section was loud the whole night. Shame.

Only disappointment was Kofi losing.

Nah... Orton needed that win. He's been Kofi's bitch for months. The focus needed to be shifted onto Legacy's imminent breakup.

Orton won the last one. They could have given Kofi the win to elevate him and increase the tension between Legacy.

I wish they showed me after that match. I was pissed, in the midst of all the RKO fans.

That Orton-Kofi match was actually quite good. I had it rated at ***. They pulled out a very fun little match.

Yeah, I enjoyed it. The guys next to me booing Kofi really annoyed me, though. One even said "If he was facing anyone else we'd be cheering him".

Jeez, guys, you don't have to cheer for him if you like Randy better, but don't cheer for Randy AND boo Kofi.

I agree, X. Those two are really good workers and have great chemistry with each other in the ring.

I'll never understand why people get upset when people boo faces or cheer heels. They paid for their ticket, they can cheer or boo what they want man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back