• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

do you think that the nWo will return?

N

nWo

do you think the nWo should return and if so which members.......

mine would be:-

hogan, nash and scott hall

hopefully not. ergh I think theyll suck if they will return

seriously. The NWO is dead.

Hogan will never play heel again...to much fan response.

Nash and Hall will never be in WWE again.

have you seen the survivor series poster. it has got the nwo sign in the background and then dx sign covering it

i wuld love 2 c nwo again, leading to a hopeful and very unlikely

hhh, hbk, x-pac(or someone else) vs hogan, nash, hall

nWo said:
have you seen the survivor series poster. it has got the nwo sign in the background and then dx sign covering it

got a link to it? I'd like to check that out

Well 6 months ago i would have said that DX was dead and not coming back so... But with Hogans response as a face and Nash doing TNA and nobody knowing where the hell Hall is i think NWO is long gone...And if it did come back those three are old and prettty useless.(hogans pops excluded.)

got a link to it? I'd like to check that out

yeah just go to survivor series poster on the ppv section of the forums and it will show you the picture>

nWo said:
where the hell is hall anyway

I think Hall left TNA so I guess he's just a free agent now... I can't see nWo coming back though, ever.

Nwo won't return with the original members, i guess if it is coming back, which it won't, they would have to use new members

i would luv it 2, unfortunately it won't!!! please let dx and nwo feud, that would be awesome

What does it matter u already know Dx would go over the nwo, Vince wouldnt allow a WCW faction to kill off a wwe one, And it also wont happen because hulk hogan has total control of his charicter so not likely

i dont see how it would make sense. hogan is way to over, nash is in tna and who knows where hall is. nwo's old geisers anyways. if this poster was true i'd say hogan, orton and big show? i think it would lead into a break up of nwo where show comes off as a heel and hogan comes off as a face when and they have the rumored match at wrestlemania. orton would prolly have moved on by then. but it wont happen cause hogan would have to spend too much time on the road

Nope cant.Nash is in TNA and no one knows where hall is...Hogan is the only one left in WWE...I cant see it happen unless they add new talent..

nWo said:
do you think the nWo should return and if so which members.......

mine would be:-

hogan, nash and scott hall

There have already been 7 or 8 incarnations of the nWo in WCW and WWE. I think that's enough.DX was able to return because HHH and HBK can have certain antics to make it work . The nWo's antics of shock value really aren't likely to exist if they return because in all honesty how much is really shocking anymore? At this point WWE could have all three founding members of the nWo and it would still probably come across as three former nWo wrestlers calling themselves the nWo as opposed to actually seeming like the nWo.

i really dont think the nwo are forming... if dx expands then possibly vince will form a faction like the corperation

Well it wouldnt surprise me if they came back. That would be a good way for bishoff to come back let him bring the nwo in to help mcmahon and get on his good side then bishoff could be gm again. Orton would be a good member maybe his match with hogan is leading up to something like that

great idea....nwo w/eric bishoff vs dx w/mcmahon (change of storyline after summerslam due to bishoff/mchamhon feud)
boost ratings big time

a Bischoff/McMahon feud would give the WWE ratings they want for sure...thats an excellent idea my friend...I would personally love to see that happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back