• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you care if Sin Cara comes back?

Do you care if Sin Cara comes back?

• Yes, I want Sin Cara back.

• No, WWE has enough talent w/o him.

• I'm on the fence.

Results are only viewable after voting.

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Earlier today, we reported that WWE Smackdown star Sin Cara has been suspended from WWE for 30 days due to a violation of the Wellness Policy.

PWInsider.com is reporting that the suspension was known about as early as June 20th, however it's just now being announced. Sin Cara reportedly tested positive for anabolic steriods.

Additionally, although the suspension is for 30 days, F4WOnline.com is reporting that there is a possibility Sin Cara will NOT be brought back to WWE TV when his suspension has been lifted.

Being that Mysterio may be leaving soon, I think it's probable WWE will bring Sin Cara back, although, they might feel Del Rio is enough for the mexican audience. If Sin Cara is not brought back, I would think they'd release Averno as well. WWE should still have a couple of Luchadores in FCW though, right? Is the guy Hunico still there?

I just don't think Sin Cara is the right fit for WWE at this time and he didn't take off like they had expected. Your thoughts?

I couldn't care less. Do I really want to sit through another exhibition of moves? Watch him show us what he's capable of? No, I'd rather not. I get why some like him, but I can't bring myself to care.

The lighting for his matches was an eye-sore, and while he did some pretty sweet stuff, I'm not going to sit on my sofa in two months and say "I really miss Sin Cara".

It doesn't matter to me either way. Although I do feel bad for HHH. His first sign into the company, and it ends up being a pretty big bust. Not only is Sin Cara going pretty bumpy, but he just go suspended as well.

As for me, I couldn't care. He's just another luchador, and I personally dislike luchadors.

I find it odd how even with Triple H in his corner he got popped and suspended for anabolic steriods. Sad that it happened so soon, strange that he was using them at all. I don't mind him in the ring, I mean he's not great, he's not terrible, and he does need a lot of improvement, but the WWE needs that masked high flyer to get the kids to go crazy once Mysterio departs.

I honestly don't care. He's entertaining but I'm sure I'll still be entertained if WWE decides not to bring him back.

The way the article is worded, you would think that they want to get Sin Cara acclimated to their style before bringing him back, so he wouldn't come back till WWE feels he's ready.
I think the problem is that WWE wants him to be the next Mysterio, but he's not cut out for it. The way he wrestles is odd, like he telegraphs moves way to much. His finisher when he flips from the rope with the opponent is just too fake. He's more acrobat then wrestler. Plus it's probably going to take a while for him to learn english.

I think he'd be a much better fit in the TNA X-Division, but a main attraction and top face in WWE just doesn't seem to work. He's more likely replacing Chavo now then Rey.

I find it odd how even with Triple H in his corner he got popped and suspended for anabolic steriods. Sad that it happened so soon, strange that he was using them at all. I don't mind him in the ring, I mean he's not great, he's not terrible, and he does need a lot of improvement, but the WWE needs that masked high flyer to get the kids to go crazy once Mysterio departs.

I don't think it's strange at all. He's pulled away from his home in Mexico, and thrown into the big leagues. Facing all sorts of pressure from Vince, from management, botching moves. Plus, who knows, maybe they all took a lot of steroids in Mexico. Maybe he's been doing it because that's what they do.

IMO i believe anyone can come back from issue's such as these come on, cena is literally hulked up, batista was practically drinking the stuff, if they can still work i think Cara can, the WWE just needs to get behind him again but this time slow down his push cut the mood lighting and have him work, either way i don't believe this will be the end of Cara in the E, not the slightest

I just wonder if this has anything to do with the name "Sin Cara." I read not too long ago that WWE had not copyrighted the name Sin Cara so CMLL (Mistico/Sin Cara's former company in Mexico) took it up themselves to copyright the name Sin Cara.

I wonder if WWE feels he's not worth it because they can't cash in on everything surrounding the name such as selling shirts and merch with his name on it, unless they buy the rights off CMLL.

I will miss Sin Cara... The dude only gave me some good TV Time, so I like him and I hope he gets back quickly!
He shouldn't use drugs, but well rookie mistake, he will learn and it is a good thing, he will work more his WWE Style...

Please GOD, teach some English to this faceless guy.

I will miss Sin Cara... The dude only gave me some good TV Time, so I like him and I hope he gets back quickly!
He shouldn't use drugs, but well rookie mistake, he will learn and it is a good thing, he will work more his WWE Style...

You gave me a red rep saying you want me to stay in prison for bringing up the copy right on his name? You are a dumb mother fucker. Go eat a dick you cunt.

his lighting may have been annoying but sin cara is very talented and he is big with the crowd, hell, he is new and people already have his mask. seriously, this guy is great, and he shouldnt be fired, hell, as it was already stated above, guys like batista and cena are doing this, they are huge draws, so why the hell does it matter if a guy who isnt really huge, is using a few steroids? i get that theres the health thing, but considering what sin cara does, i fail to see the problem. i will definately miss sin cara cause he really is a great wrestler/performer and if he does stay with the wwe, i hope he doesnt become the next chris masters... great but never used, just forgotten about.

No I won't really miss him, or ealy care if he doesn't return. For an acquisition built as highly as he was, he wasn't as great as he ought to have been. I find it funny though when people talk about RVD's offence, amongst others, as being flashy with no real punch whilst Sin Cara's move-set was about 75% hurricanrana and arm-drag variations.

I'll miss the Mexican Power Ranger.

Yeah, he doesn't wrestle in the WWE style and it doesn't mesh well with the ones that do, but it makes him unique from a lot of the others. He needs to be taught some things over the next thirty days. Like, don't pull a stupid move that sees you flip 480 when the opponent will do nothing but sommersault onto his back. His kicks are really weak too.

I hope he comes back, I sympathize with the situation he's in. He was drawing more money in Mexico than John Cena in America and now he's struggling due to several reasons, fans chant "Power Ranger" at him which leaves him confused I assume and he doesn't understand English.

You keep flippin' Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde, you keep flippin'!!!

Rookie mistake? Hes been wrestling for over a decade! He's anything BUT a rookie!!!

Rookie mistake? Hes been wrestling for over a decade! He's anything BUT a rookie!!!

And someone who played college football before joining the NFL can still be called a rookie.He may have been wrestling for a decade, but as far as things go in WWE, he's a rookie. The style of wrestling is different, the rules backstage are different, he's still got a lot to learn. That's for sure.

And someone who played college football before joining the NFL can still be called a rookie.He may have been wrestling for a decade, but as far as things go in WWE, he's a rookie. The style of wrestling is different, the rules backstage are different, he's still got a lot to learn. That's for sure.

rook·ie/ˈro͝okē/Noun
1. A member of an athletic team in his or her first full season in that sport.

Sin Cara/Mistico is new to the company, not the actual sport/profession.

rook·ie/ˈro͝okē/Noun
1. A member of an athletic team in his or her first full season in that sport.

And American wrestling is nothing like Mexican wrestling. If the transition from Division I football to the NFL counts as you being a rookie then going from Lucha to WWE certainly does.

Different style, different rules, different ball game.

Sin Cara/Mistico is new to the company, not the actual sport/profession.

So were the guys I listed.

And American wrestling is nothing like Mexican wrestling. If the transition from Division I football to the NFL counts as you being a rookie then going from Lucha to WWE certainly does.

Different style, different rules, different ball game.

Different style, but the same genre of the sport. That's like being able to claim that Mark Jindrak became a rookie even though he'd been wrestling for four years before he joined CMLL and then eventually AAA, because he wasn't adjusted to their style - yet, he still doesn't wrestle in the Lucha style, so by your logic, Mark Jindrak/Marco Corleone is a rookie, but common sense knows he isn't.

So were the guys I listed.

I don't see any guys you listed. You mentioned Football and compared it to wrestling; which in itself is flawed as they're two completely different things.

Once again, Mistico/Sin Cara is new to the company; not even anymore, and new to the style, he isn't new to the actual profession or sport, therefore he can't be labeled a rookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back